Viewsat Files to be relased tom

Bronze Member
Username: Buddho81

Post Number: 51
I talked to someone who is close to one of the coders---he said viewsat files are supposed to be released before tomorrow evening. They're taking long because they dont like the fact they have to keep chaning the code every few days...this file is suppose to last longer than usual! we shall see!! Just wanted to share this...we shall see how true this is!!! As soon as I get the file i'll try to post a link for it!

Cheers!

Bronze Member
Username: Achilles

Post Number: 28
Thanks for the info, if you're not bsing us.

Bronze Member
Username: Achilles

Post Number: 29
Can't edit but just wanted to say just in time for XMAS BREAK TOO!!! YAY

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Haha...i dont need to bs...i just said what i heard! If the other guy who told me is bsing then thats a different story! hahaaaaa

Cheers again!

Bronze Member
Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 12
If it`s from RKS it`s the Gospel truth!! Trust me .

I think we know some of the same people that has a friend that is quite close to a friend of one of the coders wifes uncles school chum

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1696
Well RKS, if it happens to be true then all here will worship you as a God! lol

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 168
"I talked to someone who is close to one of the coders---"
I also talked to somone but he told me that.. SANTA.. is working on a FIX that would last longer than anyone's else

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 847
Message From Viewsat on Latest Dish ECM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DN PPV, P0rn, Internationals Fix Update

Well the VS coders have got the solution to latest PPV, P0rn and Internationals outage on DN. We should see fixes released very soon. They will also be incorporating latest outage fix from BEV into next release but BEV has already put new packets in the stream so expect further down time from Bev. As I had mentioned it is going to be some rough sailing ahead. The good news is they are very close to completing a more stable solution bringing us closer to a full EMU on FTA. Till then be prepared for more down time and the VS coders doing their best in keeping us up.C/P
found this at completefta dot com hope it helps

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
From now on I get all my info from RKS...

RKS YOU ARE THE MAN! I SHALL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 690
RKS i gues u r gonna be right bout it!! But cant comment that it was a guess or prediction or some inside info coz i thought the same thing that vs will release today but i was just makin a prediction!! But watever it is ur info is almost true now!! Good stuff bro!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
yep...my source is a wholesaler for viewsat and sonicview. He said there is 4 coders who program viewsat and sonicviews ---all in korea. Everyone knows that they all get a cut of viewsat sales but this time they just want to make sure boxes dont go down as they have been for past few weeks.

Cheers!

Bronze Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 36
No Viewsat has to code in their Precious...Precious Oh Precious Clone Kill

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 130
If Clone Code is holding back the ViewSat Files then VS Pro should have been out because it doesn't have a clone according to my Knowledge?
And Yes Viewset don't release files off all receivers togetehr at times...

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 741
viewsat/pansat !!!
==================

*** Charlie & Beverly ECM freeze * FIXED *

NOTE:
- Do a hard reboot (power OFF-ON using rear switch) after every update.

===============
===============Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Hey Pete

Archie and Meathead where arguing about the war...Meathead was talking about people just refusing to go to war maybe was a good idea...Archie replied.... well what if everybody did that, you would never get a decent war off the ground
You had to be there it was funny!

I believe the war in Iraq is part of the war on terror, right now the central point. That is not really even in debate among serious people. Nobody said that Iraq attacked the US...That was NEVER EVER stated by anybody at the White House, NEVER. Michael Moore will tell you that the White House said this, but they did not.

Another oxymoron is for people to say they support the mission in Afghanistan, but not down the road in Iraq...Funny Canadians say they are against both.

I believe President Bush is a courageous man and I respect all he has done. Many Iraqi`s feel they where rescued and not invaded. Saddam had WMD, we have the video`s of the dead people he used them on. Even the final 2 reports that came out about the WMD said he had all the makings to re constitute.Dual use chemicals, each ingredient was used in so called legit purposes, all he needed was to bring them together.

We did the right thing IMHO. If the rest of the world had not been parading around the streets protesting and giving the impression that they supported the terrorists, this probably would have been over ages ago.

You gave your opinion , I gave my opinion . I believe the US military are doing a great work in Iraq, I am proud of them.

We where treated as liberators, you remember the pictures of the Saddam statutes going down. Pictures I saw last week showed the same.

To be against this war IMHO would be the same as being against ww2...THATS MY HUMBLE OPINION.

God Bless, Merry Christmas talk to ya on Christmas...btw you can have the last word if you like..

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 127
F, fu'ck off your creepy opinions. You are stupid ignorant about the world around us. Keep your self sucking your mama's ni'pples.

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 60
Fu*ck the US and F*ck its army, they are all a bunch of fa*gs
They are dropping like flies in Iraq and Afganistan.

All americans should stand against the loss of their sons and daughters and put an end to the moron you have as a president

Username: Bestfrinds

Post Number: 3
fank fu*ck you they are doing the best job in afgan and iraq
support our troops

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 63
F*ck your trrops and f*ck the US

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
hey I didnt lie! :-)