Hurray got nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 943

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 38
hopefully it works out for you, and you donnt get busted, if DN buys the server and obtains your IP address...........let us know how it hold up
good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 80
dont be upset with sada because he/she has a nova

i swear u pple are just jealous cuz we are watchin tv..all day on here bitchinn at everyone lol

sada enjoy ur box n dont listen to these losers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
lol....why the fu*k would i be jealous, im just giving him heads up, and i said "Good luck" aswell...
i got Plan D, E, F, G, H..........
and yes long live plastic :-)

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2114
Plastic is how the guy's got busted and did jail time before so I would be careful.

Bronze Member
Username: G0dm0de

Post Number: 24
no buyers go to jail, only sellers.

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 164
How much was it ? Do you have to pay monthly for service ?

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 355
i just order mine too from nfusiononline.com
i got it for $228
but now its $249
with free XE102 Netgears Powerline Adaptors

there is no monthly fee, but the prices just went up because a lot of people are buying them right now.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2116
You will miss the FTA channles and motor control. We will be giving away motorized antenna here soon

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
so u guys do raffle, and FTA TESTER r u an admin or something....
BTW Sada, do let me know how it pans out, a few of my friends want a review, thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 87
sada,
Let me know if you have any questions with your new box. I will be glad to help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
and go to nfusionforum.com for help

Gold Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1003
IKS is the way of the future and now present seeing as Bev and DN are confident enough to put out one ECM after another. As for having your IP addy tracked... I wouldn't worry about that for a while. To track would require major cooperation with the top-level ISPs - that's a very difficult undertaking.

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 48
'THE FTA TESTER' what do you mean - you can't use a motor or receive any fta channels with nfusion?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
he means all the true free to air channels.... not the bev and dn channels those are scrambled not fta

Bronze Member
Username: Tale

Post Number: 76
SADA !!! Any updates ? Is it working ? I am getting one too - Tomorrow !!! I'll be playing with it over the Weekend !!!Anyone can give me some good tips to start up !! Thanks in advance and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU !!!}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
JB,
What are you talking about? Its fully up and BEV and DN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Could anyone confirm GC working on it ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
check nfusionforum.com for all of your questions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
what are you talking about actually
lol

what i was saying is that fta channels are free tooooooo aiiiiiiirrrrr!!!!!

scrambled channels are dn and bv....in order to view unscrambled boxes you require keys and a program (bin) or use of another system (cards, IKS(nfusion,neosat) dvb cards, etc...)

i was answering a question above....just read before you post

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
LOL,
Sorry, miss understood.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
me ta,
GC is not currently working. But I think you will see that and more soon.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
ok lets start here....you can use GLOBEKAST, BEV, DN on the nFusion box...yes they are all up and running on IKS ONLY!! not with a bin

setup procedures to make it very very easy follow these simple instructions:

1. download nFusion Loader v.1
2. download latest bin (071215_nova_v142ipvr077)

(a good site to go and register to dload the files from and get instructions and help is - nfusionfurum.com)

3. take receiver out of the box, plug in serial cable to the back of the box and in to your computer

4. open loader, find the bin and turn the box on from the back

5. download the bin to the receiver by hitting the power button on the front of the receiver and clicking ok to start

6. wait until it flashes to the receiver and until it is completely finished and then close the box from the back switch

7. unplug the box and the serial cable and bring to your tv

8. plug in to your tv using desired output cable (rca, component, coaxial or s-video)

9. if you are not using the net-adapters and instead are running a network cable from your modem or router to the receiver you should skip the steps 10-11.

10. plug the first net adapter into the power (for optimal use...plug in to a wall not a power bar because they cause signal loss and your box may cut out) and plug the network cable in to the adapter and in to the back of the receiver

11. plug the second net adapter into the power and plug the network cable in to the adapter and in to the router (or cable modem or dsl modem)

12. ok now that you have all of your connections made, turn the receiver on from the back and turn it on using the remote control

13. since you have the latest bin loaded, you can go into the menu and set-up all of your settings as you desire, such as locking, time settings, etc...

14. adding your satellites...it is said that you should leave the lnb power on all sats and just configure your ports and scan sats...to add and scan sats press menu, go to intallation and press ok, go to antenna setting, press ok, press ok on satellite and find the desired satellite, configure all the settings and ports, go to search channels on the bottom and scan the sat....repeat this to add all your satellites

15. now that you added your satellites lets test to see if it works before you edit your channels (by the way it locks all adult channels except for ppvsports on its own!!)
go to menu, go to user settings, press ok, go to emulator and turn off (this is when the bins work like viewsatt etc...so you need to have off in order for IKS to function)
turn on the autorolls for dn and bev set primary channel (if dn then bev channels will have 1 in front of them...if bev then dn channels will have 1 in front of them)

16. go to network setting and turn on netowrk connection and auto update check

17. if all works well go to a channel and wait a few seconds it should work!!!!

18. if it did not work...check the following:
go to menu network setting, s/w upgrade and press ok on s/w version check

if it works and shows you 1.42.00 / 15 Dec 07

that means your connection is working fine and you should turn off emulator as mentioned above (in the user settings)

if it does not work then its a problem with your internet connection or the net-adapters

check your router settings or internet settings and you will figure it out or ask me for help by telling me what model router you have so i can give you detailed instruction

19. if you go through all of this and wanna have some fun....load iPVR software on your computer its a simple little file that allows you to record to your computer from the stb
ask me for help if you are this far its a lot of fun and works great!!!!
instructions are a little more advanced for this feature but i dont mind helping you

20. enjoy your nFusion NOVA while everyone spams on here waiting for their bin files and crying like lil babies

thanks,

yako

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
actually i dont wanna guess on this one: sorry Not Today...you may be right but i dont know because i dont use globecast

so i can confirm DN n BV are up and have not gone down on IKS for a while on nova if ever

but i cannot say about globecast without guessing :p

but you can read on the forum i listed above and im sure they will know there they are awesome and very helpul people

Username: Ncx

Post Number: 2
"20. enjoy your nFusion NOVA while everyone spams on here waiting for their bin files and crying like lil babies"

well said lol I got mine setup in about ten minutes, been watching tv uninterupted ever since. Just to clear up a bit of misinformation for anyone wondering, nfusion controls my dish motor motor just fine and it does pickup true fta just like any of the other stb's.

Bronze Member
Username: Shitabattie

Post Number: 16
got one tooUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Gwr5

Us

Post Number: 18
hey guys quik q. can nfusion be used w/dial up?
thnx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
I got my nfusion today - bev working(PPV's) dn is not ?!?!? Any idea ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us