Channel list question...

Silver Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 145
hi guys...someone uploaded a channel list of all working channels at

http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=19110

he didnt specify wut reciver its for ...just wondering if i can upload it to my flu converted to 2700.

at bottom he said he is a viewsat user so i am assuming the list is prbly viewsat.

thanks for ur help

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 598
so if he is a viewsat user and you are a 2700 user (and not even that)2500 why the fu.ck would it work. Why are you still even using this 2500. Its a fu.cken antique. Like 8 track players. buy a new box already. Perferable a viewsat ultra. also wait until new files come out.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2108
Channel lists are bad news anyway. Their are spot beam channles that are transmitted only in certain parts of the USA. If you get a list form a location other than close to you the list will have channles you can not receive and would miss channel you can Such as your local NBC, CBS, FOX, and so on...

Its always best to make your own list by makeing sure you have every transponder for each sat you can receive and scan the sat with your receiver. You can get satfiles from just about any foum or if your receiver can do a BLIND scan. You also could spend about 5 hours looking up each transponder for each sat at lygnsat.com andcompaer to your receivers transponders a LONG time consuming process..its easer to get a satfile...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us