Username: Curtis_r

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
tested and working, new bin works.
bev all open

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 880
Providers have begun, MECM0x60 now being implemented on all ch.s soon...means complete black screen for rom10 rom11...atmegas..arm...etc...happening now...among other things..

Now that most FTA is down...providers can concentrate on taking out the remaining.

Only thing that will be up....is plastic rom102..rom103...
in short term EMU...DVB cards and st19xl w/ aux card are the only forms of EMU able to get the ch.s at this time.
usb-256atmega looks to have support for now.

now maybe be a good time to get yourself a rom102 and ird...if u want to continue testing during these times...otherwise the wait could be a while for this next round of fixes.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 881
boo hooo b!tches no tv whoa is me

Group hug

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 103
Well as confirmed by a few coders, if there is a fix at FTAVIEW.com then it is more than likely a fake, no true fix has been released as of yet temp or full emu. Use only the supported sites for bins

Username: Vanillaicecream

Post Number: 10
My SonicView is up and running using FTAview's fix...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Why are such a bullshit, razzor. You don't even know what is out there at ftaview and you keep saying rants without knowing. ftaview fixes are not fake and if you want to pay VIP access at your "official sites" or wait to download until the fixes are no longer functional... fine screw yourself... but don't drag others with your stupid hunches... If you haven't tested the fixes at ftaview, stop talking bullshit... ftaview fixes are not fake... I tested the sonicview fix and is fully functional... And I am sure that other fixes are also as good as the one I tested...

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
FTAVIEW.com is not a trusted site as stated before over and over. Use only the appropriate sites. One funny story to other day i asked one of the coders if there was a fix out and they said hell no why i csaid ftaview is reporting a fix, answer was what the hell is ftaview..lol
thats should sum it up in a nut shell

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
btw retard look at the time the first post. way before the sv fix. fix was reported at 132 pm yesterday. no such fix was reported then. so re read my post above this one lol Vanilla Ice cream pffft should be rocky road since ure blown sh1t that dont make sense

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 81
As per http://www.ftaview.com

Welcome: xtrawest - BEV IS DOWN - DN BASIC CHANNELS GOING DOWN TOO !! - Sonicview files released Dec 21

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 41
razzor u r soooooooooooo stoopid and a LIAR...nobody and i mean nobody know who the coders are except the owners of the boxes. if it was so easy to find them, then they would be flooded with emails and stuff, also then Dik could book them aswell...so SHUT UP U LYING PIECE OF SH*T.......
and if ure that smart, then why is the sonicivew temp file from ftaview is working fine on my Sonicview 8000HD

if i was anyone here, i would NOT TRUST Razzor, as he is a lying piece of SH*T

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
lol another POS from FTAview. Well its not hard for them to search around and take the file and update.
Upload

btw ask any of the mods in the mIRC channels if they know of this FTAVIEW. Be prepared for an azz chewing but go ahead.. it will be fun!

Bronze Member
Username: Jerkisland

Post Number: 58
Are the fixes for viewsat xtreme available yet ?

Bronze Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 34
No

But Soon

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
ummm razzor arent u the real looser, b/c i just busted ure aS$ on how much u lie, and doesnt all FTA sites operate like that u looser, the home site releases and then other FTA sites get it...ure dummer than i thought

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
loser..... go whack off the ftaview crew you groupie!!
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
heheheehe, r u scared that i am busting ure lying AS$.....and the picture game is for the lamest of all.....shows ure age, and how much ure educated....i come here to give suggestion, and time to time, shut ppl like u who know nothin
BTW if u hate ftaview, then what do u have a acct with us
later
happy holidays

Username: Borear

Bessemer, Al U.s.a.

Post Number: 9
ftaview is a scam you retard

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
lol account with FTAVIEW..good one!! and thank you barry for also revealing the truth!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
lol...razzor, funny how you stopped with the pictures now..hehehehehe
anyways, yea FTAVIEW is a scam BECAUSE WE DONT CHARGE PPL OR TELL THEM TO BECOME VIP IF THEY WANT TO ACCESS THE FORUM IN HIGH TRAFFIC. WE ARE A SCAM BY OFFEREING EXCELLENT HELP TO ANYONE WHO COMES THERE, AND GIVE THEM SAFE FILES THAT ARE FROM THE HOME SITE. YEA WOW WE'RE ARE SUCH A SCAM. IM SCARED I LOADED MY PVR AND 8000HD FILE STICKY POSTED AT FTAVIEW.......U guys are.....wow......anyways its ure opinion, hopefully smart ppl dont follow u guys, esepecially a guys who uses the word "retard" like its nothin

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 737
viewsat/pansat !!!
==================

*** Charlie & Beverly ECM freeze * FIXED *

NOTE:
- Do a hard reboot (power OFF-ON using rear switch) after every update.

===============
===============Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
fixes for spacestar are available at ftaview

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Fixes are at totalfta, ftatalk ftatalk, ftabins etc, FTA-upates.com. And other reputable sites.
Remember downlaod your fixs from your manufactor supported site first, then use reputable sites next.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 767
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

As we celebrate the holidays, I want to personally thank you for being part of the FTA.Com family. I hope that you will have an opportunity to relax at least a bit during the holiday break and spend time with family and friends. Use this time to slow the pace a bit, reflect on the things that mean the most, and gain a new perspective on all things in life. That sounds a bit deep, but frankly all it takes is to be with loved ones and truly focus on them rather than the day-to-day work that occupies so much of our lives during these busy times.

From the staff of FTA.Com, have a safe and happy holiday. Thank you !! Oleg PHD.(euroecm@usa);(euroecm@ru)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us