Finally all boxes working

Username: Pulp_fictionass

Post Number: 8
Made you look stupid

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 718
Good news!! my program (EUROECM666)ViewSat work good pass all test BL.DishNET (NAGRA-3 coming soon!!)Thank you!! Oleg PHD.

Bronze Member
Username: Chicken_little

Post Number: 84
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 751
viewsat/pansat !!!
==================

*** Charlie & Beverly ECM freeze * FIXED *

NOTE:
- Do a hard reboot (power OFF-ON using rear switch) after every update.

===============
===============Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Bronze Member
Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 22
Hey Pete

Archie and Meathead where arguing about the war...Meathead was talking about people just refusing to go to war maybe was a good idea...Archie replied.... well what if everybody did that, you would never get a decent war off the ground
You had to be there it was funny!

I believe the war in Iraq is part of the war on terror, right now the central point. That is not really even in debate among serious people. Nobody said that Iraq attacked the US...That was NEVER EVER stated by anybody at the White House, NEVER. Michael Moore will tell you that the White House said this, but they did not.

Another oxymoron is for people to say they support the mission in Afghanistan, but not down the road in Iraq...Funny Canadians say they are against both.

I believe President Bush is a courageous man and I respect all he has done. Many Iraqi`s feel they where rescued and not invaded. Saddam had WMD, we have the video`s of the dead people he used them on. Even the final 2 reports that came out about the WMD said he had all the makings to re constitute.Dual use chemicals, each ingredient was used in so called legit purposes, all he needed was to bring them together.

We did the right thing IMHO. If the rest of the world had not been parading around the streets protesting and giving the impression that they supported the terrorists, this probably would have been over ages ago.

You gave your opinion , I gave my opinion . I believe the US military are doing a great work in Iraq, I am proud of them.

We where treated as liberators, you remember the pictures of the Saddam statutes going down. Pictures I saw last week showed the same.

To be against this war IMHO would be the same as being against ww2...THATS MY HUMBLE OPINION.

God Bless, Merry Christmas talk to ya on Christmas...btw you can have the last word if you like..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us