Is this not good news?

Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 1
Emunation 3.0.0.5AR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on both providers. Confirmed.
WARNING: Use all files at your own risk. IMPORTANT: Attachment Issues? Click Here

EmuNation3.0.0.5AR.rar (218.8 KB, 176 views)

Post Number: 2
I got this from ftabins, posted 8 hours ago, says working on both providers. Is this not the break through we are waiting for? Does it not mean fta bins should come out soon?

I heard this was a solid fta forums

Silver Member
Username: Gigolo72

Post Number: 105
from my understanding this should be good news, cause usually after that bins come out within a day

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 845
from my understanding this should be good news, cause usually after that bins come out within a day

Not the case this time and maybe never again....

Emunation has been up since like monday ......

The author is no longer releasing the source code... because craptop boxes coders where stealing it.....

so with no source craptoppers will need to figure out map3e by themself....

althought a RE version of Emunation is floating around which will aide them one last time..... all ready rumors of emunation going underground

Post Number: 4
Does money talk

Silver Member

Post Number: 855
not sure not privy to such information..... i suppose everyone has a price....

but high morals never cheap......

Post Number: 5
Let`s pass the hat, I am in for 10 bucks

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 139
You people are forgetting one thing.

The Coders take orders from Headquarters.

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
The Coders take orders from Headquarters.

hobbist coders take orders from no one...

They the ones with the fix right now....

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 714
Good news!! my program (EUROECM666)ViewSat work good pass all test BL.DishNET (NAGRA-3 coming soon!!)Thank you!! Oleg PHD.

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fictionass

Post Number: 26
thank you OLEg if it werent for you and Nalin I wouldnthave tv now

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 140
PULP
Post Number 868
Sir tell me this, if the coders don't take orders as you say.then way some FTA Receivers come out first with the files? and second I can't believe these people
(the coders) put in all these hours that a very few people can do for FREE
Needless to say without these people the Manufacturers would go out of business. I also love my work but I don't do it for FREE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13

The author is no longer releasing the source code... because craptop boxes coders where stealing it.....

althought a RE version of Emunation is floating around which will aide them one last time..... all ready rumors of emunation going underground

I guess you are wrong

Silver Member

Post Number: 887
PULP
Post Number 868
Sir tell me this, if the coders don't take orders as you say.then way some FTA Receivers come out first with the files? and second I can't believe these people
(the coders) put in all these hours that a very few people can do for FREE
Needless to say without these people the Manufacturers would go out of business. I also love my work but I don't do it for FREE.

For many it's not work... Just like in the linux community there are many images and emu's for the dreamboxes not one of them has any connection to manufacture no one is paid to produce anything they are all developed by people not driven by greed but by challenge and fun.... before all the greedy azzes entered this hobby it was done this way not in some hidden coder bat cave but out in the open on community based forums all hacks where done by a join effort of many... there are still some good linux based forums where it is done this way more so in the euro market now cause off all the bullcrap in the NA market.... but there are many emu's that never go down but are shared with few because and not in the open anymore because the korean base stb's steal and steal and never give back crap...

Silver Member

Post Number: 888

althought a RE version of Emunation is floating around which will aide them one last time

I guess you are wrong

how was I wrong......

don't laugh to hard because new ecm in stream all ready dn started yesterday...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I thought you said you where top coder, no?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us