Whats up with PANSAT 2700a clone BIN!

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 121
Is the new bin for clone 2700a out yet!!
I saw something for 228 clone bin but that was out b 4 the new EMC hit so i am sure that it is not working!
Any news on how long for the new bin to come out??

thanks for all the help!

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 212
why do people post when the answers hit them in their face if only they would read a little...them that is blind do not see, them that is lazy do not READ

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 122
I did read homeii, if you just read my question.. I asked any news on how long it would take!! cmon man stop dogging me out...u can just answer if you want, instead of saying sh!t like that

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 213
if u did read, then somethings still wrong...Nyda spelled it out very cleary 4 times already...expect new bin 5 hours after BL sends his fix..no new conversions can come out until BL releases orginals...thanx Nyda

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 207
do we have the original now?

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 214
no..and I do not think any bandaid fixes will come out until the coders tackle the new timer and mem issues...could be a long holiday..buy stock in blockbuster...they will be doing some good business from FTA users for a while

Bronze Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 78
psychmonster what you on, it's been more than 5 hours, more like 10 since the original came out, still no fix for clone. i can't stand this wait anymore, esp when all other receivers have a fix, and dont tell me to subscribe if i cant wait, i want free tv, i hope there's a fix in half an hour or 1 hour at most, i wanna watch hockey games tonight

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 215
jippi...if u were coding and spend hours in front of a computer and bev is up and dn is down, would you spend another 5 hours putting out a band aide when its only a matter of hours when Bev morphs again...the smart money is on the long term fix

Username: Crman

Post Number: 1
Can anyone help me? I have a Pansat 2700e And I'm using Gtloader v27 to try to load my app file. When I press download I get a progress bar and nothing happens. the progress stays at 0%..any ideas??

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5970
THe BEV fix for GENUINE Pansat 2700 is out.
Expect a clone and conversion fix soon.

FOR BEV ONLY

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 26
i'm just curious.....how much more time does it take to berate a person than it does to just answer thier question simply....and how much less time than that does it take to just not say anything in response at all.....

the elitist attitude of this board is ridiculous....you've got guys lurking just waiting for someone to say something a little dumb.....so that they can jump on the statement with sarcasm and make themselves seem smart in the process....

then when someone does try and offer someone less knowledgable some advice....you've got a group that trys to start arguments just for the sake of argument with them....which effectively confuses the hell out of the person that needed the help in the first place....

man....

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 218
actually orig bev fix for pansats are out...now its up to the coders if they want to put out a converted bin...would you, with all this going on...if they do, I tip my hat to em... that means they have not been beaten down yet !!

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 219
jaye...ask the old timers here, a question will be asked repeatedly with new threads when it has been answered repeatedly already...its easier to get people to do a lttle reading and if it means embarrassing them to use their eyes...so be it...ask your question anothere way, would'nt it be easier for the questioner to read the answer already posted before they take the time to ask it again?

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 402
psychmonster if it bothers you so much people asking the same questions then why dont you ignore their threads? how easy is that, that'll save you typing so damn much.

u.u

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 220
if your dog pisses on the floor, ignoring it will not help it learn

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 403
ha,
you're just trying to be another Mr. Smartass here. But really all you say is the same thing "Read a little more, blah blah" i think people will eventually read themselves whats going on, so you dont have to write the same thing in every thread. Cuz we all know what you have to say already. anyway since there is no bin out yet, i'm out. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Dickfoil

Post Number: 22
I have been doing this for 7 plus years.

I have read and taught myself with the how to's that are out there and READING many related and unrelated posts. I think I have only had to post a couple of questions the whole time. DVB, Pansat conversions...its all out there if you read. people dont take the time to look things up. usually its - can you do this for me, not, where can i find info so I can do it myself.
there are also many newbie sections at other sites that will spell it out. use them

the questions that get this treatment are usually questions that have the answer in the post right above the stupid question...proving they arent even reading. if reading or looking for answer is too difficult you should go get a sub..some dont seem to want to make the EFFORT to learn this.... just tell me what to do. It takes a lot of personal effort to learn this. The least you can do before you ask your question is read a little. You will find the answer to your questions. Questions like when is this or that coming out... those q"s just show you havent read anything. your just shitty

Bronze Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 44
Bin 229 for original Pansat out link x_87bl_071214_229api http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=70809#post70809

Gold Member

Post Number: 5979
Original Pansat files are always available very fast from original Pansat support site:

http://www.future-fta.info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Can anyone confirm whether CS_229T_Lightning_100t_Series_Serial bin at http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=70892#post70892 working or not for converted 2700

Gold Member

Post Number: 5991
FAKE FILE STARTED LIFE AT dsstester site.

Check other threads here about it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Thanks Nalin, I was also wondering as it was posted by some new member.

Thanks Nalin

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 221
nice post DF..maybe all that needs to be said is "already asked and answered" in response to repetitive inquiries...that way they will have to read !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us