SatGirl did you get your viewsat working?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1978
Never saw what your results were?

I just loaded 3 box's useing all the steps in my guide and all work GREAT!

Bronze Member
Username: Silverlion80

Post Number: 72
i had the same problem like satgirl had so i installed the opkey and i manualy entered the keys and dn worked (not now cause of the stupid ecm)

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 954
nope it did not get fix thanks for asking i was away...but i will try after new bin arrives...and ill try that opkey thingy as well..thanks so much

Gold Member

Post Number: 1979
I would like to see you satgirl follow my guidelines. I just loaded 3 new box's that came in today here and they all worked 100%. I did not have to use a opkey the newest bin has autoroll.

Anyway good Luck I will be around most of the day

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 956
yes of course i will use ur guidlines..BUT how is urs working there is a new ecm right? urs is probably not working at the moment??

Bronze Member
Username: Silverlion80

Post Number: 73
he didnt know you had pr with just dn i think he meant bev .i know exactly what was your problem cause i had the same problem .and it was for dn when bev was down ,and it happened to me right after dn changed there keys .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1981
I have all channels on DN but yes like everone else some PPV and movie channels are scrambled now...I have been on our locals with this Snow storm BS going on and had not noticed it just looked and yes some channels scrambled I have not messed with bev yet....to much going on just got a call got to go fix a computer

work work work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us