A quick Q: from about viewsat extreme

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 940
as some of u must know i was still working on fixing my friends VIEWSAT EXTREME because the FTA TESTER told me to purchase that instead of having to figure out what receiver he had because we could not identify his old one...so anywayz...i tried to load the new bin i dont know what im doing wrong..for some reason it says AUTOROLL PROCESSING forever..keys never roll i try to input manually and it still does not work..i turn autoroll off on it still does not work...is it becuz we are using laptop and the laptop and receiver is connected with rs232 cable?...there must be someething wrong that im forgetting..help out thanks

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 180
satgrl,
why is it that u r always trying to advise other people but don't seem to solve your own problems,or is it that u r scared of killing your own reciever?

Silver Member

Post Number: 943
african no its just this is a diffrent problem..the questions that people ask and it only uses common sense most of the time..and yes i have experience for many years with this..but not everyone is perfect HELL i think the most experienced people here have problems with their receivers..but what i know about i help...and if i have a question i rely on u guyz to help out...not everyone is perfect..

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
i suggest you get help from Nalin.he is a master at this.good luck
by the way i didn't mean to be rude,just curious

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 116
Turn the box off from the back switch and on again. If still autorolling download the new file again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 945
yeah i know im not mad..its ok i was just explaning to u...

Silver Member

Post Number: 946
kaka jii i tried that already like over a hundred times.i give up forget it!..lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
are' don't get upset, sorry baba

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1966
satgirl,

Lets take this one step at a time shall we?

At this point I would say start over with this receiver....is it their with you now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 948
no its not with me i sent it back today..

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
lol im not upset jii

Silver Member

Post Number: 950
ok heres what i do .......
1.I DOWNLOADED NEW FILE FOR VIEWSAT EXTREME FROM TOTALFTA
2.UNZIPPED
3.PLUGGED RECEIVER INTO LAPTOP with RS232 cable
4.turned off receiver from back
5.OPENED LOADER2
6.BROWSED UNZIPPED FILE (extracted)
7. CLICKED PC--> STB
8. WAIT FOR A FEW SEC then TURNED ON RECEIVER
9.LOADING STARTS EVERYTHING GOES WELL
10.RECEIVER REBOOTS
11.PLUG INTO TV.
12.AUTOROLL PROCESSING .....not rolling
13.REBOOT FROM BACK
14.STILL AUTOROLL PROCESSING
15.MAUNALLY INPUT KEYS! NOTHING NO LUCK

Silver Member

Post Number: 951
and i am using DN 61.5 and A DELL LAPTOP AND VIEWSAT EXTREME RECEIVER AND A RS232 CABLE!

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1471
satgrl just a hunch but are u using a rs232 null modem cable or a straight rs 232 cable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
satgrl,
i am a novice at this but i have read in a lot of forums that sometimes if you have a problem like yours it is better to use a desktop.just a suggestion

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 164
Maybe double check which file you are loading... also unplug any else you have in the USB ports. I have had a similar issues while loading new Bins for the Extremes

Gold Member

Post Number: 1969
Are you still here satgirl so sorry we lost the internet for a while...its back on now...we have had terrible weather here and have 4" of snow coming tonight

What type of computer you used had Nothing to do with uploading a file. I use a laptop with vista sometimes, a laptop with win98 sometimes, My wife's laptop with XPpro sometimes, Whatever sesktop I have handy so it does not matter...

Unless the computer you are trying to use has a comport issue or something ofcouce...

Did you put a new satfile in as wel or cheek to be 100%% sure the receiver has every transponder...?

We have had lots of people with that receiver losing transponder during the update process...

If you lose transponders the receiver will go to a channel be pointed at the correct sat have the correct keys and still do...autoroll processing....forever

Silver Member

Post Number: 953
im still here sorry...no im not losing transponders..all channels are correct....how do i know when i lose transponders....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1970
Well I am sorry but I have to go to babysit my family's store overnight So I will not be here to help you sadly..

Please please go to my guide and do everthing it say's. I was going to have you start all over...go download a new copy of the new bin, go get a new copy of the satfile....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/414416.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1972
The way you find out is look at your receivers transponder list compared to the list at lgnsat for each sat you receiver....

if you do everyting in my guide, all files get transfers corectly, it will work I have done it that way for over a year with no trouble takes me about 5 min

Silver Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 117
smart garal...abhi gold maltab sone ki ban jayegee

are intl down on all rec??

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 752
sat grl are u still there?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts