Yankees are the biggest roid users

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 876
Clemens and Pettitte are the major Cheaters. Sox manage to win without cheating!

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1431
I AGREE WITH U ZULU.WHAT A BITTER LOSS AGAIN FOR THE YANKEES.LOL

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 878
Pettitte signed a contact yesterday that he turned down after the regular season...I wonder why? Roger won't make it to the Hall of Fame but to the Hall of Shame?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1436
zulu i've been out of the loop in baseball lately but whats going on with Clemens.

Bronze Member
Username: Jack_meoff

Post Number: 71
Clemens was named in the roid scandal today...

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1439
holly shitt. he should've retired when he had the chance. now i have heard of everything, and the funny thing is they went no where this year again.lmao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Hey bro, you know what they say. What goes around comes around. Now it's time to pay the piper... LOL!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 879
Clemens trainer told the investigators that he personally shot him up starting in Toronto. He'll
deny it like Bonds though.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 880
Report: http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9833454-7.html?tag=newsmap

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
You know it. They'll all lie through their teeth til the end.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1441
Baseball's steroid report available online
Posted by Greg Sandoval

For those interested in checking whether their favorite professional baseball player is a cheat, Major League Baseball has posted a report on steroid use among current and former players.

Miguel Tejada allegedly paid by check for steroids
(Credit: Major League Baseball)

The 304-page report can be found at mlb.com/mitchrpt.pdf (PDF). The document is the result of an investigation conducted by former Senator George Mitchell, who is scheduled to hold a press conference this morning.

MLB executives hired Mitchell in 2006.

Mitchell rounded up the usual suspects in his report, such as Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Gary Sheffield, and the brothers, Jason and Jeremy Giambi. But among the surprise players implicated by Mitchell are Miguel Tejada, Kevin Brown, David Justice, Lenny Dykstra and Paul Lo Duca.

A spokesman for Major League Baseball Advanced Media, the group that oversees league's digital operations, said the group is prepared to handle any kind of spike in Web site traff

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1442
guys roids have been in baseball for a along time now.its just the shitt is hitting the fan, and before they let the sport get a bad rap they crack down on the players to make an example out of them.i mean a good example is b.bonds i mean this guy gained 40 pounds of muscle from one year to the next and nobody notice.the guys head grew 1 3/4" yet no one said anything its a shame he broke the homerun record by cheating.but i still love the sport.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Maybe, just maybe, this will help clean the game up a bit. I sure as hell hope so....

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1444
i hope so just think about it how many playes have over 35 HR in this game compared to 10 years ago.its crazy one player has a bad year then the following year has a batting avg. of 320 35 hr and 100 rbi.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Here is a tentative list of names:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

I know it's not easy to read, but its just a c/p.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 149
The Mighty Varitek...
And Arron Boone... the guy is a twig...

The rest of the list don't surprise me one bit. A lot of them have had injuries, long injuries because of this nonsense... if I was a pro team I would sue their as$es for the pay they received while on the injured list.
Whether or not MLB didn't have explicit rules regarding steroids use... they were considered and illegal substance no different than coke...
I say fukc 'em all.. bunch of cheaters...
Kerry Wood and Mark Prior... If i was the Cubs brass they would be getting law suits for all of the money paid to the two of those dinkuses.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

HONORARY GOLD MEMBER

Post Number: 253
No mention about chewing tobacco? They say they are worried about the kids, but nobody says anything about the bad influence that chewing tobacco has on the kids.

I see kids chewing tobacco in little league baseball, but I do not see steroids. I am not defending steroids, it`s just that you see these grown man spitting all over the place and like nobody thinks this is a bad thing. And the stadium crew has to use specially blended chemicals to get the stains out of the turf.

Not to mention cancer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
What about smoking and drinking... lets make it all illegal... everything...

Username: P0tzzz

USA

Post Number: 3
hey, I'm a Yankees fan but I never did like Clemens.
I knew the guy was a fcukin crackhead :P

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 881
I coached a Summer league sport for 6 years and probably still would be coaching except for the annoying parents I had to put up with who most all thought that their child was a shoe in for the next Olympic games......With this demand they put on their kids I worry about High School and college kids deciding to use a few steroids
to make their parents happy.....In my state there already are HS kids useing steroids.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

HONORARY GOLD MEMBER

Post Number: 254
Your Mother
Silver Member

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 05:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about smoking and drinking... lets make it all illegal... everything

I THINK YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING

YES, THAT`S THE TICKET
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us