Once Again Don't' defend on one coder

Bronze Member
Username: Pizza

Post Number: 40
Hi

you guys need more coders

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1927
Ok..

I am thinking its the Pay we give them but it might just be me

Do you work for free?

I do here in this Forum

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 64
u are killin me here

ahahhaahahahaha

ur reply is jokes in this one n the other one

ahahahaa

people are so smart huh fta?

ahahahahaa

complainin cuz they are not gettin free tv...if they actually looked...they would find lots of channels

and they are complaining now of all times (when we have so many working on DN)

lmao

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1938
I get a few hundred channels that are not on DN or BEV that work 24 hours a day 7 days a week all the time

Username: Carl_day

VISITING MOD

Post Number: 6
My coder is Pulp Fiction! I think he is busy workin the code as we speak.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 673
I find lack of humor.... by far I no coder... yet this dosen't prevent me from knowing what is going on. I have a understanding of both the process of encrypting and decrypting the signal. which when it comes down to it all of you here could also if you would spend some time searching the net and irc all the information is out there all that is required is a little time and effort...

Anyone with half a brain cell can see how people like KING have no idea what is going on.... if he did he wouldn't be making claims to a black out yesterday....It's not rocket science to know you can't initiate a ecm unless you place it in the stream first.. which dn has not done in that last few days... reading the stream checking for a updates on a new ecm is very easy with applications like ts-reader and a dvdcard. Lot of you on here make me laugh by calling yourself testers...Viewsat pancarp where design for Free-Tvers and anyone who thinks they testing by using such is kidding themselves hard to test when you don't have testing equipment... I am in this for nothing more then a hobby of the mind which is a quest for information of the unknown...I don't even have a video gragh or any type of rendering codec's on my system with the card..

Bronze Member
Username: Bernardmi

Quebec, QC

Post Number: 13
If you have time to burn waiting for a fix here are 2 excellent articles to read on piracy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_decryption
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_card_piracy

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 99
Pulp
You got that right. The real Testers are pros.
They do that for a living.The most testers that you will find here are Beer Testers. They will download a file turn the tv and the receiver on
a channel comes on,now yesterday I couldn't even spell Tester, today I is one.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 245
Pulp
You got that right. The real Testers are pros.
They do that for a living.The most testers that you will find here are Beer Testers. They will download a file turn the tv and the receiver on
a channel comes on,now yesterday I couldn't even spell Tester, today I is one.

I SPOKE THE TRUTH when I said there are only a handful of coders in the world, I guessed about a dozen. No I do not know the number, it is only my opinion.

Now I do not even claim to be a tester, some of you do (I was once a beer tester but had to give it up due to the fact we ran out of lamp shades) no joke!

There are no coders on this site! And there are no coders posting on internet forums (very seldom) and if there was, how would you know the person was who he said he was.

I have been on IRC when BL was supposed to be talking. Sometimes it was him and sometimes turned out to be a fake. If LK was here he would say BL is not even a coder. I say he is btw. I believe there are very few coders that have actually ever cracked a unsolved modern day ECM.I am talkin about the first fix, not the ones that get a fix from a fix.

True coders, reverse engineers are ver very rare...nobody here I wager has ever met or spoken to one.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 677
True coders, reverse engineers are ver very rare...nobody here I wager has ever met or spoken to one.

Denial or ignorance of the truth is a road block on the path to knowledge...

I've posted quotes on here with reference of routines that "true" coders post in the open on many different euro forms..... I could careless if u believe it or not... I know for a fact there are at least two others on this site that know that I speak the truth... for they have also made reference to information availabe to all yet only known by few on here.. for they are also testers I can see it in there post... Coder don't live in some little spider cave out it the middle of the deseret... THE first coder to create the emulator for nagravison from which this whole "hobby" evolved from wrote many of the his thoughts and routines out, on a napkin while sitting in a public bar "fact" research the history pepople like you self TW puke out opinons on baseless information.... I have nothing for u.... we all can see you fears and fustrations of the unknown via the the many puppets names from which u own....

IGNORANCE is more fitting your name...

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 246
Why the hostility

OK I give...you know all the top coders personally. Or at least you know the top coder and he deals directly with you.

Glad to have such a fellow like yourself on board here, might just come in handy

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 204
And now you have become exactly what you riled against......

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Tiger
I was referring to testers not coders.
You are saying that you think there is only
about handful of coders in the world.
How many coders would you guess work for the CIA?

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 257
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 90
CODERS CODERS CODERS all bullshit!! There once was a time coders played a part in satellite decryption! NDS developed such a code and then released it publily on DR7, So Uncle Ruport could access all the satellite television in Europe!!

It was not "the code" it was a file to flash a chip with!! There are no such thing as stacks ,or decryption of said code..ect.ect..ect...

All this is tecnobable to keep the individual from jtaging a subbed reciever.Then reading its eeprom and downloading such privy to his unsubbed reciever!

The almighty coder simply reads the chip with chip chat that creates a file! Which he releases as a new fix! How much genious dose that require?? From there it goes to the pay sites then is posted public!! So it will get ECMed then the little read will start all over again!

All that hexi decimal BS is more connon fodder to keep the herd baffled!!

The Reverend:
Joeturn
affiliating

chansy ann is the smartest by far cause he can convert one file format to another!!! could he be reading and writing in DOS???? I say its
"INDIAN TALK" huh tester

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Uncle Ruports first user name was 2old4this

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 831
I disagree with" no tester here in this forum"... I for 1 am a tester.. I download the bins upload them into my receivers and see if they work or not... That's "testing" to find out if the darn bins works or not. When you buy a light bulb you turn everything off, unscrew the old bulb, insert the new one, and turn on the switch and "TEST" to see if it works. Same as putting in a new bin! Am I right? Therefore you are in fact "testing" out the new bins. As for the beer testing.... well you all got that covered I am sure. >>>I HATE BEER. If they were to have a beer testing competition I wouldn't make the cut.
Coders are people who right the codes and so on... to complicate for me to explain it, but I am NOT a coder nor is anyone else in this forum that's for sure.

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 248
You are saying that you think there is only
about handful of coders in the world.
How many coders would you guess work for the CIA......................

How many CIA coders are working on Nagra 2???

ZERO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
NOT a coder nor is anyone else in this forum that's for sure.

Not a beer tester so what is your other hang-ups??

joeturn PHD

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
http://reidaskeys.blogspot.com/index.html

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 249
Doreen
Silver Member

Post Number: 831
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 02:47 pm:

but I am NOT a coder nor is anyone else in this forum that's for sure.

THAT IS WHAT I SAID EXACTLY, only exception would be Pulp Fiction

As for testers...I do not believe anybody said there where no testers here...you can call yourself a tester if you want, no problem.

I no zip about coding, I do not call myself a tester because it sounds DUMB.

I have boxes full of different methods I have used in the past, I have the red dragon, various card readers, dozens of cards of all types,many obsolete dss receivers. Many different pieces of hardware that I soldered in to various boxes, cemu emulation etc etc.

And yet I no Dick about coding....but I am in great company because its the same as MOST others here know.

FTA is easy...fta tester...sounds like a dumb thing to call ourselves..just my opinion. Now come and tear me a new one.

If it went over your head what I said... I know nothin and neither do the rest of you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
the question addressed to me = "so what is your other hang-ups?? "
the answer is = PEOPLE THAT ASK QUESTIONS THEY THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 835
LOL I can turn on my receiver load a bin... yada yada yada... I can't tell you when a new fix will be in or tell you that the auto roll will work or not unless is 'TRY' it out first. Is that a better way of calling ourselves? " tryers" is that even a word?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1430
i can't speak for all coders but being a pansat owner i thank team blacklist for their efforts to keep us up.everybody has to remember that it is free tv.all hail BL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Well, when my dog steped on my tv remote and the tv came on. Now my dog is a TV tester.

Upload

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 251
I Like tryer!! Doreen do you mind if I borrow it

Bronze Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 59
I personally think that the coders are great. It is alot more than just read a chip and release a simple patch. I also think there is more than the handful that was mentioned. There maybe the handful that are visible to everyone but I can assure you there are many more. As for testing,
alot of people are testers, some are more a tester
than the others. I download the bin then up it to receiver after that its either cuss like a sailor or watch the tube. I wouldnt say this is a tester but oh well life goes on.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Tiger
You can use my if you like it. In place of Tester
what about the (CHECKER)If it don't work ask the TESTER

Silver Member

Post Number: 837
Sure thing Tiger Woods "Tryer "out as many times as you wish LOL. I think the word is "Trier" I still say we are all testers. I test the water b4 I jump into swim. How else would I know if I like the temperature or not?

Silver Member

Post Number: 838
Oh i got an even better word/words "Ginny Pig" The ginny pigs for FTA I am now a pround Ginny Pig for this forum LMAO I guess its better than a "Worthog". Sorry but couldn't resist that. Know offence LK.Please forgive me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Razzor
You got that right.
You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay
but don't call me Tester.

Silver Member

Post Number: 839
Yukon can i call you Fester? LMAO sorry again only joking with ya

Bronze Member
Username: Team_blacklist

HEADQUATERSPIRATE

Post Number: 15
you guys always complain about us coders.but if it wasn't for us you guys would be sticking your finger up your assess.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
Not in this lifetime TEAM BLACKLIST! I would rather stick my fingers in my bank account and pay for TV. BTW thats what I already do for BEV. Anything across the baorder is free and that would be DN and its working right now I do believe. Oh one more thing ... NO I don't use BLs files anymore so what ever coders you have makes no difference to me. If you were smart you would be sticking your fingers up someone elses @ss like CW or VS.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1458
fingers and a$$es hmmmmm?????????????all women have been down that road and some men too.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Dickfoil

Post Number: 20
your all thieves

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!! to much info and not the topic at hand here RTAP "butt" thanks for your info/input again EEEEWWWW!

Silver Member

Post Number: 842
and your in this forum because why? dickfoil? Surely its not to catch up on your reading skills is it?

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 258
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us