Why bev bin taking so long..

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 695
why bev bin taking so long..?

Silver Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 182
aren't you the least bit embarrased , your cheapness is gleaming through your turban, this isn't a hobby for you , its thief all you can.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 141
lol don't call someone a thief when you are in the same boat... let me guess he is stealing while you are borrowing LOL....

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
Nalin bin Nadia if u are not looking for new bin's then why do u come here... why don't u subcribed to legal dn/bev and then u don't have to post anything here.....
so fu**ck off looser

Silver Member

Post Number: 697
Nalin bin nadia mean's
we kill innocence for democracy
and u kill innocence for terrorism...

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1414
sada why don't you connect for dn.this way if one is down you have the other to fall back on.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 234
This is encouraging!!!

"I am pleased with the addition of Lawrence K Nyda to our Board of Directors. He brings a wealth of knowledge and depth of understanding of the telecommunications market to our team," said Ron Clifton, President and CEO of IDC. "Mr. Nyda's appointment comes at a good time as we grow the company and expand our applications in video driven markets such as IPTV," he added

Silver Member

Post Number: 698
i already have dn ... i just wanna match tonite (pak vs india ).. on internet pic is not clear + i don't have 110.. so i am missing ppv's
just have 82,91,148,,

Silver Member

Post Number: 699
+ tomorrow there will be new ecm for dn so

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 235
This is encouraging!!!

"I am pleased with the addition of Lawrence K Nyda to our Board of Directors. He brings a wealth of knowledge and depth of understanding of the telecommunications market to our team," said Ron Clifton, President and CEO of IDC. "Mr. Nyda's appointment comes at a good time as we grow the company and expand our applications in video driven markets such as IPTV," he added

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 114
Also he is getting the conversation going... which is lacking here...
He wasn't begging and whining for the BIN just asking...
I like the conversation... no one is talking about it, no one who knows anything anyway.
Is it that brutal of an ECM or are the coders just waiting because they were hit after less than 8 hours and want to see if BEV will change the ECM again without them having cracked it....
I'd like to know

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1416
hey tiger are u saying nalin nyda is aka Lawrence K Nyda.hmmmm

Bronze Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 56
Tiger has been reserching my post and connecting the dots! I am proud of you sir! Ever need a caddy just call;)

Have you connected Ruport to AT&T yet via SBC? Dont forget where you've seen Thomson it will come in handy when you see NDS splits profits with them!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Hint: remember the duckfiles now a thronbeck site their finacial statement encludes lots of familiurs!!!

Is that the correct spell there loopy I took it from the root word FAMILY

Silver Member

Post Number: 700
why bev bin taking so long..?
still no answer yet..

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1417
sada i think no one has the answer.just have to wait.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1945
"why bev bin taking so long..?"
sada...wake up...the good old days are finally over

If I were yo I file a complaint
This is not right...to be treaded like this
Do we have to get on our knees and beg?

Can anyone please rush the coders?
This is very inconvenient.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
sada
the manual add option for adding new keys was taken away from fta!!To write that option back into the files would allow people to fix them selves! This would cut down on paysite member ship and completely do away with downloads$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now heres you somethig to read while you wait for all the paysites recieve their fix!!

http://all.at/duckfiles

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 514
c/p from another site SO DO NOT QUOTE ME!!

"Well guys the word is bev might be down for a couple more days. The coders are waiting to see what DN has in store this week before they bother fixing bev. They are also taking this time to try and make us a bit more stable fix. What bev did over the weekend is on Saturday they changed from using mecm40 to mecm60(these have to do with the processing of the video) they are code. A few weeks ago they added a Timer Function, if this wasn't properly coded in our bins would result in no picture. The timer is a math function, the last few "hits" they have done to us they have also changed the timing on that function. You can think of the timer as a math equation. If you don't have the right answer in a math equation you get it wrong, well the same theory goes for this. Now yesterday what bev did was they changed back to using mecm40 and once again changed the timing on this math equation.

So just sit tight and as soon as files are ready they will be here. DN will most likely do there change on Wednesday. So please don't ask when files will be released as soon as they are done they will be here.."

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
I know...
How can they expect me to sit around watching the burning log all day. I deserve my free TV...

As long as it's up by Friday... I need to watch hockey I am starting to go into withdraw.

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 236
Perhaps this will cheer you up!!!

This is encouraging!!!

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 237
RTAP
Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1416
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 04:21 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey tiger are u saying nalin nyda is aka Lawrence K Nyda.hmmmm

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DID NOT NOTICE THE LK NYDA UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT...YES THAT IS SOMETHING, COULD IT BE OUR LK, AND OUR NYDA???

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
just wondering how is nfusion doing regarding bev bin... is it stil up (just wondering)...

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
the point you guys are missing is I'm not complaining or begging for free TV. I hack FTA , if it works it works, I'm not a commerical criminial like sody and asking for a bin every few days while at the same time slamming the coders and the industry. I load bins long after they come are out if ever. it distinguishes me from you faqqot wannabes terrorists , sada , nalin, carty etc..

Bronze Member
Username: Chessy

Post Number: 35
nfusion is running how ever it is freezing at times but i down loaded new bin last night and it seems to be fine today but i have not watched much tv

Silver Member

Post Number: 702
""I hack FTA "" posted by nalin bin nadia
"" its thief all you can.""
so if we ask for bin that make us theif and when u hack fta what does it make u .............

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 516
"it distinguishes me from you faqqot wannabes terrorists , sada , nalin, carty etc." - Nalin bin Nadia.

Are you sure sada , nalin, carty etc. are all White Christian pedophile Republicans with a wide stance? They sure don't sound like that to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
let me be very honest with you guys , I'm a democrat and a long time soldier, I'm confident I can take 97% of the people out there. (1-3 at a time) if I have a wide stance its only when I'm standing up after stepping on mohammeds beard

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 669
if I have a wide stance its only when I'm standing up

Funny... sad on your crude attempts to mask you true identity...

Ryerson was over in off topic bragging about u. little twinkboi he was calling u his little b!tch and said u have master the art of straddle his body with that wide stance of yours everytime u ride his Oscar Mayer...

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
good one mohammed , speaking of masking, burp..

Bronze Member
Username: Naz123

Post Number: 12
wow u guys are fighting over bins Sada is right Nalin u can go to hell and dont make fun of people beards u peace of s**t goto hell "i hack fta" wow ur so cool just shut up

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 57
This is why there is a delay in getting new Bev Bins

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
some of the crap I heard from muslims was don't make fun of family , don't make fun of prophet , don't make fun of religion , and NOW presenting , don't make fun of beards.

what the f.uck is wrong with you terrorists , how came you gays get to make fun of all those things and the avg white guy doesn't.. I wanna become a muslim so I can rappe and murder and talk sh.it and in then blow myself up at a local fruit stand.

Bronze Member
Username: Jack_meoff

Post Number: 63
This is why there is a delay in getting new Bev Bins

No wonder.... Oleg is coding them!

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 40
Nalin, what are you, like 10 yrs old or something? - chill out dude!

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 526
I apologize to all real 10 yr olds for mr bobo shan's comment above.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
bobo , shut the fu,ck up before I put my boot in your mouth

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1949
I say 8 or 9
Pulp_fiction is 12 or 13

Welcome to chuckie Cheese

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
and king tape is 0 for 10

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1484
you dont know the story about nalin bin nadia.
he is sadscanner no matter what name he uses. his mother got pregnant with him from her A*SS not her p8ussy . that 's why he smell sh*it all the time.
have u ever seen a wh*ore mother pregnant from her A*ss and not from her pu*ssy ? : it's nalin bin nadia mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
lol , welcome back old boy..

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 238
Nalin bin Nadia
Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 07:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me be very honest with you guys , I'm a democrat and a soldier

SAY IT AINT SO JOE...

You know then that democrats do not want military votes to count. Most dems also want the terrorists to win in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
yeah but I hate corruption and the reps have had enough, also what about the kids , we need health care.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1487
here is an other A *SS TIGER WOOD . WHAT DO F U KNOW ABOUT POLITIC . GO GET A JOB AND PAY YOUR F *UCKING DEUSE LIKE EVERYONE ELES.

IF U REMEMBER LAST ELECTION THAT WAS THE REPUBLICAN WHO TRY TO BLOCK THE THE MILITARY VOTE .

IF U DONT KNOW HBOW TO FIX YOUR F8UCKING BOX DO U THINK I WILL FALOLOW YOUR IDIOT IDEA ABOUT POLITIC

SO LOWWWWWWWWWWW POEPLE HERE IN ECOUSTICS

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
with the new year so close who will take the most entertaining poster of the year.

I vote for carty hands down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 703
Nalin bin nadia is proud of us forces here .. here is what US homeland security thinks about rest of world
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
it aint so

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
I saw a program on the science channel a couple of weeks ago! This guy was showing a sophisticatedscreen that would view close ups of any place in the world! He pin pointed a place in Iraq where the United nationswent looking for Weapons of mass destruction! They found none because they were looking inside a fenced in area! Back dating that same area it showed a facility for enriching uranium! When the UN got there the whole place was covered over with sand and the fence moved so as not to enclude it within their search area!!
Had they been told this in advance the possibility of Iraq having said weapons would have been world-wide knowledge! Not just some secret US military spyware capbility!
The hubble can read a licience plate from its orbit!Why this imformation was aired on satellite TV is mind boggeling!! Spell check loopy

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 251
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
LOL

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 239
cartier1
Gold Member

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 11:03 pm:

here is an other A *SS TIGER WOOD . WHAT DO F U KNOW ABOUT POLITIC . GO GET A JOB AND PAY YOUR F *UCKING DEUSE LIKE EVERYONE ELES.

IF U REMEMBER LAST ELECTION THAT WAS THE REPUBLICAN WHO TRY TO BLOCK THE THE MILITARY VOTE .

IF U DONT KNOW HBOW TO FIX YOUR F8UCKING BOX DO U THINK I WILL FALOLOW YOUR IDIOT IDEA ABOUT POLITIC

SO LOWWWWWWWWWWW POEPLE HERE IN ECOUSTICS ....

me thinks I found a new target...........

Historically military votes Republican 80%...nothins changed.

btw...the active force votes Republican 90+ %

Most of the active military DO NOT by the democrat line..."we support the troops but not their mission" Does not wash with most active duty military.

Our boys have turned the coprner in Iraq...even the NY Slime and most of the MSM admit same now.

most Iraqi`s dont want us to leave until it is safe to do so...that is a fact.

Republicans have never blocked military votes...when dems are in a close race and they here that theirs only the military vote to count,they no its all over THEMS THE FACTS.

Silver Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 116
What a bunch of trailer park trash!

Hey Genius "Nalin Bin Nadia" aka LK.
Who'd you vote for the last two presidential elections? I do give you credit for finally seeing reality. But your simple minded bigotry begets you.
I'll kick your as.s... Your are pathetic dude. Get a life!

This is sad, the intellectual level of our constituents. Outright scary. What do you use for your source of information: Fox and CNN?

Try watching democracy now on Link or FSTV. There is a lot you can learn.

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 240
What a bunch of trailer park trash!

Hey Genius "Nalin Bin Nadia" aka LK.
Who'd you vote for the last two presidential elections? I do give you credit for finally seeing reality. But your simple minded bigotry begets you.
I'll kick your as.s... Your are pathetic dude. Get a life!

This is sad, the intellectual level of our constituents. Outright scary. What do you use for your source of information: Fox and CNN?

CNN SHARES YOUR VIEWS, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHIN??? CNN believes as you do, that America are the terrorists.

They also believe like you, that homosexuality, abortion are things to be proud of and that blowing up children and woman in restaurants and buses is something God aproves of.

IF YOU SUPPORT ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY, THEN BY ALL MEANS VOTE DEMOCRAT. IF YOU HATE AMERICA AND THE TROOPS, THEN VOTE DEMOCRAT FOR SURE.

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 241
i ALMOST FORGOT...VOTED TWICE FOR GW Bush, would vote him in again a third time if I could.

Dick Cheyney would be my guy if he would only run for President.

Don Rumsfeld was the greatest Defense secretary of all time...Gen Maccinernie (sp)

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
cali I doubt you would kick my a.ss , more like me kicking your a.ss and a couple of your faq buddies too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Tiger... that is my idea of comedy... absolute comedy... bravo...

Anyone who actually thinks that about Cheyney and Rummy has got to be comedy... You forgot one thing to add to your comedy routine...
Larry the Cable guy is the funniest man ever...

You just need to tweak your routine a bit and I think you could take it on the road...

Rummy the greatest Defense secretary of all time... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that makes me laugh every time I read it...

again well done for your stroke of genius comedy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Everyone else in the world hates America... or hates what they stand for right now...
We don't hate their freedom (Like fox and BushAdmin would have youe believe) because I could make a list of 20 other countries that are truly freer than you...
"Don't Make Me A Target" - Spoon

Your Mother

Bronze Member
Username: Naz123

Post Number: 13
Nalin Bu Nadia ur a racist mother fu*k*r your actually a 10 year old and u cant out ur boot in someones as* online u fagg*t if i ever c u i will stab u u fu*kin* dumbass what do u have agaianst musims u dont c anyoen making fun of jews,hindus or christians u damn mother fu***r burn in hell u fu*ki*g vegetarian hindu i hope a flood kills u just like all ur other hindus

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
another proud muslim. peace be upon my brother.

you seem very angry. did the prophet make you that way or are you sad because your dad choked you sister to death.

lol u will stab me ? you sound more like the elementary school bomber type.

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
why bev bin taking so long.. actually i found the answer to my question..
nalin bin nadia's mother is getting fucked by coders so hard... that's why there is delay.. when his mom will be fucked up.. then coders might will get time to send us a new bin..

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 764
C/P

Well Guys and Gals, The word is B3V might be down for a couple more days.The coders are waiting to see what DN has in store this week before they bother fixing B3V. They are also taking this time to try and make us a bit more stable fix. What B3V did over the weekend is on Saturday,12/08/07, they changed from using mecm40 to mecm60(there have to do with the processing of the video) and they are code. A few week ago they added a Timer function,and if this wasn't properly coded in our BINs,this would result in no video or picture.The Timer is a math function, the last few "HIT" they have done to us they also changed the timing on that function.You can think of the Timer as a math equation.If you don't have the right answer to the math equation,and you get it wrong,you get no video,oly sound.Well, the same theory goes for this new ECM. now yesterday what B3V did was they changed back to mecm40 and once again changed the timing,or in other words,changed the math equation again.

So just sit tight and as soon as files are ready they will be posted here on this site. DN will most likely do their change todays. So please don't ask when files will be release. as soon as they are done they will be here as soon as we get them.

More than likely the new BINs will fix both B3V and DN when they are release. Please be Patient,and we will wait and see.We have seen many worse situation than this.

Username: Harding

Post Number: 3
Surely they can employ more people to do programing

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5895
It is possible that the coders do not get paid as well as they should

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 569
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 11:18 pm:

R15-300 - 0x10C1

R15-300 - 0x10C1 12/13/2007
Staggered National Release

Improved
Improved Search - By Channel
Improved Search - By Title
One touch record works in all screens
Access to record options (from prioritizer) when no scheduled episodes found
PIG: Highlight, Record, Stop functions removed
Trickplay on interactive channels

Updated
New Recordings can be set, even if todo has reached 100

New feature(s)
Delete Option (Red Buttom) Added to Playlist
Delete Option (Red Buttom) Added to ToDo List
Colored Option Buttons (Delete, Move To Top) Added to Prioritizer Screen
FF AutoCorrect
Skip to Tick (15 default marks)
Remote booking support

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

NYC, NY

Post Number: 107
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 446
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11633
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 447

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 108
Upload

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 109
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

The south, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 298
sada

mighty impatiant for having something for nothing

maybe you should call bev costumer service and complaine...or write ur congressman. s h i t
i would

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 581
Latest News: Dec 14 2007 4:24am EST
Viewsat files released ** FIX FOR BEV **
ALL NEW FILES: Freezing FIXED
Viewsat Extreme / Viewsat Platinum
Viewsat Ultra / Viewsat 9000 HD
Viewsat PVR 7000 / Viewsat Pro

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5899
Viewsat rleases '" Please note that the files with '"1 at the end are the better ones.

Platinum - DBPSW-071214P-1 BEV freezing fix
Extreme - DBPSW-071214X-1 BEV Freezing fix
VS Ultra PFTAUSW-071214U-1 Bev Freezing Fix
VSPRO-071214A Bev Fix
7000 PVR - PVRSW_071214A (Old GUI)
7000 PVR - PVRSW_071214A_II (New GUI)
9000 HD - PFTAHDSW-071214H Bev Fix

totalfta site might have the slightly buggy version. If they are not available yet from totalfta, with -1 at the end, you can get them from
[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us