Post Number: 689

Bronze Member
Username: Lpont

Post Number: 15
Nope it's all over

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 46
Yeah dude you better sell your receiver its useless now. I'll take it off your hands for 50 bucks. Let me know...

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 106
I am working on a fix for you... I just bought myself a book to help me... called coding for dummies... I will let you know when I have the fix up for you.

Shouldn't take me too long...

Silver Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 119
ya send $50 plz

Bronze Member
Username: Thrill_nyda

Post Number: 14
d s
Silver Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 118
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 10:07 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone coding or just they do not bother anymore

ds asks a good question???

Is there anybody working on a bev fix right now? The answer is...maybe not?

No it is not the end, but they, the coders may not even bother with Bev fix if DN is still up??

Why bother playing that game right now. Add to that the CP from Paramount, that maybe Bev users might want to take a few weeks off.

I say they are not rushing to get one out. Now if Dish goes down that is a horse of a different color.

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 105
No They are enjoying the misery and suffering of the FTA community. they are very ruthless....

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 346
c/p
BEV is targeting FTA receivers with new MAP calls and timer hashes. This latest ecm involves 2 different timers, and a sha-1 routine. Please be patient.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
The coders will knock it out and then we'll be up for a month or so, then back to this same spot... it's part of the hobby...

Also when BEV is down and DN isn't it takes them awhile... but luckily for DN users I am sure the fix they got a start on with the latest BEV ECM will help them for the DN one...
Besides it's the DN users that bi*tch and moan... I haven't read one post on here from a BEV user whining about no TV... wait until DN goes down and every second post will be "Does such and such have the fix yet" and "Where are the new BINS Ihve been waiting 1 hour... come on...."

BEV RULES!!!! Back to 279 and the burning logs...

We wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas
and a happy stolen satellite signal...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bronze Member
Username: Thrill_nyda

Post Number: 15
BEV RULES!!!! Back to 279 and the burning logs...

I have the burning logs on 2279 and wide open DN. I like to watch 132,205,106 and 2279

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
For those who don't know what your missing

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 529
FTA the best (EURO/ECM666) pass test@12/10/07.VIeWSaT {nagra-3}2007-12-12 new ...(K1G2B3)next week PaNsAt up date new BIN /F6/T6/A6/room-=-121-=-102.dishNET pass.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Really? Sweet!

I heard the following myself

FTA mediocre (ASIA/ECM777) fail test 12/11/07 vIeWsAt {nagre-4}2007-12-12 old... (KGB2ED)last week pAnSaT expired old BIN /F4/WD-40/room-=-429-=-106DISHnet fail.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 554
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 09:20 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/13/2007: 1000 Software Version L4.35 for ViP 211/DISH 411
Effective Thursday, December 13th, Engineering plans to spool the FULL PHASE of software version L4.35 for the ViP 211/DISH 411 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.

At this time L4.35 will be the valid software version for the ViP 211/DISH 411. Thank you !! Oleg PHD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us