Could somebody please tell me all their DN settings?

Bronze Member
Username: Diesiel

Post Number: 34
I need your help with the 119 american satalite and the International chans. For some reason (With my 2700 converted pansat clone) i lost all of my satalites and now have to sift through like 30 different ones.

I tried scanning a few and although it worked, it did not get through all the channels (Just gets stuck on 50%, the bars move but no new channels and stays at 50%).

Can i get all the freqencies and numbers for your DN satalites please? So that i may input them manually. Any other help also appreciated!

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 504
Echo 7 Diseqc #1
Echo 8 Diseqc #2
Echo 3 Diseqc #3

LNB Standard or Dish Pro depending on what you have and the rest just accept the defaults. Run a Power Scan (Blind scan with these settings even if any of these Sats shows signal but no quality.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Im curious, The Diseqc is different for everyone, right? It refers to how the satalites are split?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Oh and i always do the power scan, still gives me stuck at xx%. Should i install the factory b-75 bin before updating?

Bronze Member
Username: Snw7619

Bahamas

Post Number: 85
i ran a power scan also when i lost my sat's echo 110 and 119 but now im only getting a mixed up channel list with repeat over and over same channels but no fox sports no hbo shotime or any other movie channels and no ppv just bunch of junk chanels. pansat 2700 clone also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
It's really pissing me off.

Bronze Member
Username: Snw7619

Bahamas

Post Number: 86
how do i get a real channel list with hbo movie channels and local sport channels espn cnn
stuff like that?????????

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 60
I have Pansat 2500A converted to 2700, receiving all PPV, HBO and Movie channels. I am using CS228 for converted box. I put in English, Sat scan ECHO 3 and 7. Then did Power Scan. I have all channels cleaned up duplicates by deleting.
PS use the CS 228 Ligntning. Downloaded with 1.4
blacklist. No Problems. Watching ESPN now. Laura D

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 505
Try getting a ready channel list from somewhere like "SAIDias Megamster", change the antenna settings if necessary, and see if that works for you.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 521
visit www.fta4dummies.com

Bronze Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 54
Oh and i always do the power scan, still gives me stuck at xx%. Should i install the factory b-75 bin before updating?

If it does not say b-75 then you must do the update first go to pansatusa for that first then grab a different GTRomloader for the new fix!!

All them switch settings are sales fodder to sale a multitude of different switches!!NO PORT settings are needed if only you select
LNB type=standard
LNB Local Freq.=10750
22kHz=off
DiSEqC=off
Legacy SW=none
Then Blind scan E9/13.
This will give you four satellites settings on one scan without the use of multiple scans/lnb settings!You wil get E7-AnikF3-E9 plus E13@121THe new AnikF3/ku option is the same it just says AnikF3 @ 119 "not 118.8" as you have been misled

Bronze Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 55
http://www.pansatusa.com/qna.html

This does not cover the clones because some chips are different and require a straight cable thus special files were adapted to connect the input to the right pin!!

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 510
abde kabar you probably have Dish Pro dishes. Dish Pro scans only the Vertical TPs (that's all it needs to) hence the 50% scan. If you use Standard LNB settings, you probably end up with a lot of duplicates too.

If you have Dish Pro dishes, change your LNB settings to Dish Pro.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us