SatGrl....heres how to start fixing ure viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 23
satgrl, ure a very ignoratn person
ok ill help u to the best i can over here
go to menu installation and antenna setup...after that change the TP FREQUENCY to 12603....when you change the TP frequewncy check to see if ure getting signal, and if u are getting signal, then what does it say at the very top right corner of the screen
let me know what it says,
also how many sats are u running in ure house

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 918
that was very rude man:-(...but anywayz the signal is PERFECTLY fine it says 61.5 echostar3 ..and i only have DN 61.5 and Bev 82 which i am not using at the moment..oh and by the way the viewsat us not mine its my friends..i have a sonicview and its running perfectly fine...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ok, so it says echostar 3 61.5 on the very top right corner right????? also make sure if ure using a swithc, then ure discq setting are correct...
and how about posting ure antenna setting
and jus asking, u put the cable from sat on Dish input right??...not dish out or loop out
please answer these question

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...when you are watching a channel, say zeetv or something, it says autoroll processing at the bottom right, but what does it say at the at the top
on a black strip does it sat echostar 3 61.5w..this is when ure watchin a channel and when you can see al the info

Bronze Member
Username: Ozziejatt

Post Number: 33
Taran can you help me out as well?
I want to factory flash my pansat 2700a (someone suggested as with alst fix i was getting only indian channels no english)
If i factory flash then how do i go ahead?
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
this is why i hate this site..its good and all, but when u open a thread, ppl start posting their own problems,. guys if u want help ill be at [link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 921
taran ok i checked everything..it seems ok everything u said i get all channels when i scan everything is fine...that is the same esettings i use for sonicvierw and every other receiver it works...yes zeetv and alot of interantionals say AUTOROLL PROCESSING and the locals are working...hmm i think i might have to wait for new bin.:-(...thanks for ur help.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1394
ozjatt flash the your 2700 with the factory bin, then flash the most current bin,check your setting in antenna setup,scan your birds(satellites)and watch tv.all files needed are available at future-fta.info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
RTAP,
i got factory flash for pansat 2700a from the mentioned site.
What's all about this B-75 boot upgrade?

Thanks again

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1395
ozjatt its simple.x-87bl_071208_b75_228_api.zip

x-87 for the model 2700 pansat
bl = team blacklist coders
071208 = 07(year)12(month)08(day)
b75 = boot file
228 = file number

look in menu what file does your box have installed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
yeah its exactly what you say...
Last question:
Boot with b-75 file
or boot with factory flash which is non-b75 file and then install b-75 boot followed by current b-75 file?
I think am not confusing you ;-)

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1396
if your 2700 has the b75 installed already all you have to do is load the current bin file.you do not need to change or load b75.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
**********RTAP you are the best*******

That's what exactly i did last time and i wasn't getting some channels so someone suggested me to factory flash and install files again & rescan..I mean sounds like a lot of work and also now i think what's the point going all the way back before B75 upgrade.
Anyway i will load only the current file and see if it works

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1397
oz after loading the current bin check your settings in antenna setup.let me know how it goes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us