Setting up 2 dish

Bronze Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 49
Ok I am wanting to set up a second stationary dish since the motor route seems complicated. I have a duel legacy lnb for 119 and 110, what will i need to get other than the dish and lnb for the second one? Will it need a switch or just a duel input connector so both dishes run into the receiver? Next...what satellite would be a good one to use?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1837
Motor is the easest by far than fighting all the lnb-switch combo's their are. A Motor can be set up with a universal LNB that receive's both circular DN BEV and Liner TRUE FTA "in the clear always on no bin files needed FREE FREE Channles SAT's in about 1 hour.

I am here most-times and can help with how to's on easy set up. I have set up 4 this month alone here.

Study up on what dish-lnb you can add to your system. You will be in all liklyhood only get one more sat with the addition of another antenna. I still hate to see anyone get into this hobby and only get 2 or mabee 4 sat's their are 17! I get over 2300 channles with a SIMPLE Motor set up.

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA ( QPH-031 the best LNB ).....and your receiver

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easy most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few DN or BEV sat's that MAY or MaY NOT have channels working at the time.

here is a sample page of the LNB please shop around as this may or may not be the best price. On ebay you can find motor-lnb combo's at great prices!
http://www.dvbhardware.com/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=55

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
ok so the QPH can get DN and FTA? I have the regular sized DN dish will that work?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1839
you will need a 31" dish to get most of the fta birds

yes the QPH-031 not the QTH-031

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
ok thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1843
look into it man its worth it i love it!

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 87
http://www.dvbhardware.com/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=55
The Link above that TESTER recommended has a sale on this Invacom QPH-031 ($45.95)
other sites sales for $60.00 and up.
You can get your LNB and Dish here, SAVE on Shipping. Good people here, tell them that
Yukon from the great WHITE North send you.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us