Ind vs Aus NOT on ZEE sports

Bronze Member
Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 54
Zee sports will not be showing India's tour of Australia (4 Tests, 1 T20, ODI triangular
series- Ind,Aus,SL)
ATN CBN will be showing it on BeV.Can someone please tell me whether this channel is on 82W or 91W.
This is the last Aus tour for all the Indian seniors and I dont want to miss it. It starts on Dec 26th

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 632

as long as no new ecm this series will be fun to watch.. although i am not indian cricket fan.. india's cricket team is doing really well against Pakistan and they lost against australia in oneday series... so it would be fun..

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 169
yeah so is it on 82 or 91? LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 636
cbn is on 82 west..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
I am in Canada and would like to know whether anyone viewing BeV in Canada faced any legal problems for watching it illegally.

I plan to move my 110W DN to 82W BeV to watch this exciting series. Is ATN Cricket Plus too on 82W? Sometimes they might show these matches there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 639
i am in canada..and i am watching bev (make sure it stay b,w me and u .. don't tell any one else) only cbn is available on 82 bev.. they took atn cricket plus from sat(b.c they figure it out).... so atn cricket plus is only available on rogers cable..
91 also shows cricket matches... like the series b.w pak and ind now..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Thanks sada , by the way your secret will be buried within me :-)

Test matches played in Aus are a treat to watch because their pitches have good bounce and pace where as the test matches played in the sub continent are played in dust bowls where ball keeps low around knee height.

I plan to turn my DN dish at 110W to 82W. I hope its simple because I haven't done it before. Any advice on that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
82 has good catching signals... i think its toward ur right... u will see signal of 91 ist its beside that... they are really close togeather.. 91 has lots of canadian channel (actually 91 is better that all the sat's )..but it doesn't have cbn..

Bronze Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 66
What about channels they used to come on b4 zee sports 471 and 471

Bronze Member
Username: Jinnspeed

Post Number: 21
The series will be am exciting one to watch. If the BEV is not working then you can try www.lovelypk.com . They have free and paid links for the cricket matches.

Bronze Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 67
no i hope they showit on DISh im a big Australian Fan and i dont wanna miss the seires

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
DN and ZEE Sports only have rights for matches played in India, Pakistan and England.

Even I wish DN shows it but they wont because they dont have the rights.
Some how try to get BeV if you want to watch this series. Its gonna be an excellent series for sure.

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 153
If zee sports is not showing the matches in AUS how come it is on their schedule?

http://www.zeesports.co.in/sports/cricket/calendar.asp

Bronze Member
Username: Ratirao

Post Number: 25
does it mean its on Zee Sports USA's schedule too?

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
If they are showing it in india, I would think they can in US too. I could be wrong though :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Ratirao

Post Number: 28
Big brother (DN) could decide not to .....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Sit Sat, thats not the schedule for programs on Zee sports, thats just the cricket calendar.

If that was the schedule for Zee sports then we should be seeing the West Indies vs Zimbabwe ODI's mentioned in the calendar.The calendar also shows Aus vs NZ series starting today but Zee sports is not showing it.

The next cricket series on Zee Sports is the South African tour of India in Match 2008.

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
any one know any upcomming series for pakistan...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Zimbabwe is scheduled to play 3 ODI's in Pakistan in January. Austarlia is scheduled to tour Pakistan in March 2008 for a test and ODI series

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
thanks coolgoose... zimbabwe (piece of cake).. aust we shall see vs india ........

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Thanks for correcting me coolgoose. I guess we are at the mercy of DN. Let's hope they will show it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
I dont think DN will show it because they dont have the rights for the matches played in Australia.They can purchase the rights at the last moment which is highly unlikely.

BeV will telecast the matches on CBN channel.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us