Viewsat ultra 2000 problem

Username: Jayspurs

Post Number: 2
During upload of new Bin File,the memory stick was removed and power was shut down, now when i try to turn it on nothing happens. The reciever does not display the time or channel and there is no on
screen display of any kind. I tried a hard re-boot (on the back)still nothing. Anybody know what to do? Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1471
u blow it . you should not touch anything until a full download is complete. u have to send it to viewsat to be fixed if u have a receipt you will not be charged.

Username: Jayspurs

Post Number: 3
Dam kid unplugged it. No reciept = new reciever purchased i guess. thanks for the answer

Gold Member

Post Number: 1473
HEY LISTEN U ARE BOG BOY YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO .

LOOK FOR ANY DEALER FOR VIEWSAT AND FAKE THE RECEIPT WITH DATE AND PRICE ADRESS ALL THE INFORMATION . AND SEND IT THEY DONT CHECK MISTER:-) U GOT TO CALL THEM BEFORFE SEND IT .
THIS WAY THEY GIVE YOU A NUMBER AND U HAVE TO FILL UP A FORM . GOOD LUCK

Bronze Member
Username: Stinko_dinko

Zip Code 99559955

Post Number: 13
PH, cartier means you can do a receipt yourself you put a company logo and name on the receipt for example (Go satellite)

Bronze Member
Username: Stinko_dinko

Zip Code 99559955

Post Number: 14
Ph my ultra just died this friday too, it keeps shutting off and on all the time it has the newst bin, so there;s no I will send to viewsat because they will say you voided your warranty since you upload something on it.

I'm thinking to get a new ultra, atleast I will have two remote control

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1801
THe ultra can be fixed easy stinko!

Just go get the factory bin and put it in FIRST using the loader and null cord. Then put in the newest bin!

I would try that with both of these box's before giving up on them...

ask me i can help with more instructions or location of the bin's.....viewsatusa for the factory bin

Username: Ttdelta1

Canada

Post Number: 10
Hi,
I'm VS Ultra owner.
Summary: After last bin installed (PFTAUSW-071209U.PGM) my Ultra start freezing, sometimes with hard reset I could make it alive. Loaded factory bin - VIEWSAT_ULTRA_V131.pgm (downloaded from viewsatusa dot com) then I put PFTAUSW-071207U.PGM bin (last known good one) - freeze again. Reloaded again factory bin, I setup antenna (Diseq port 1/2 for 2 LNBs) and I scanned again B3V and Intelsat5 (sats I used to have before) but Quality bar remained at "0" => no channel found. Need help! Please!
Curious thing: before all changes, I had Parental control password changed (I put 1111 instead of 0000); doing factory setting, everything should go back as it was - "0000". But my password stand "1111". Any clue?
Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1485
monsieu there is no neeed to download bev it's balcked out .
the bin 071207 is good dont freez.

dont worry about pass word at this point.

Bronze Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 53
Are these True Ultras or clones? maybe theres the dread clone killer on the loose... who knows just throwing that question into the air.

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 72
monsiuer. Just change the BEV to 110 or 119. BEV is completely out and when you change your settings, all will be back to normal. Just have to wait for new updated BEV bin for those settings to work properly. The bin is the problem and not the ultra.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us