Urgent

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 893
i have my friends viewsat extreme i loaded newest bin from total but keys wont roll it says autoroll processing for the last hour..plz help

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1510
did you try switching it ON/OFF from the back switch? try that might work....

my pansat was autorolling for half an hour this morning and thats what I did and it worked so try that and see if that works

Silver Member

Post Number: 894
ok thaNS IM TRYING NOW

Bronze Member
Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 29
did that fix your problem?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1512
for me it did, i don't know for satgr....she is trying.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1513
make sure your autoroll is on! I Know its stupid to say to turn it on but you never know people do try to autoroll the keys with the auto roll off...lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 895
nope it did not work mann:-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
autoroll is on right now...

Username: Tomdamang

Post Number: 4
isn't bev down atm?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1515
bev is down right now....is that what you are trying to scan satgr?

If you are then let me tell you that there is a new MECM 60 in the stream and you will have to wait for the new fix to come out

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
no i have DN 61.5 and how come the viewsat xtreme looks like viewsat ultra from menu?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1516
are you sure that you have loaded the right file

Silver Member

Post Number: 898
someone plzzzz hurry..keep autorolling..why does viewsat screen and menu look like viewsat ultrA I HAVE LOADED NEW BIN FROM TOTALFTA UPDATE MAIN PAGE...AND ITS SILL NOT AUTOROLLING..I HAVE dn 61.5 AUTOROLL IS ON..PLZZ HELP

Silver Member

Post Number: 899
file i loaded was DBPSW-071207X.zip and i used loader 2..plz help

Silver Member

Post Number: 900
file i loaded was DBPSW-071207X.zip and i used loader 2..plz help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1517
looks like you have the right file...but well try to input the keys manually and see if that helps....turn autoroll off...well gotta go right now if that doesn't work then pm me and i will see what i can do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1518
try to load the previous file and then download the latest one again....

Username: Regrun2

Post Number: 10
enter manually, duh!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 26
Autoroll means its looking for a new set of keys! The manual entry option is no more!
Suggestion unplug it for ten minutes??

So you think you have loaded a file for the ultra instead of your model? Then A factory default might Work?? I dont do viewsat,hope you get it figured out!!

Username: Khokhar

Seattle, Wa USA

Post Number: 5
Have Coolsa^t 5000. Loaded new ver 156 yesterday. Suddenly it started getting on and off. When It is doing so different numbers are showing on its digital screen number 1 then number 7 so on and so on. What did I do wrong?
I loaded the file 156 from FTABINS site,

Username: Merk

Post Number: 2
ok hello i am new to the fta seen i have a pansat 3500sd and 2700a on the way what would should be my next step in growing into my fta experience. i have done a bit of reading but if someone would just give me the big picture on things i would be grateful thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1784
satgirl,

Did your receiver ever get working?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1526
mjhp

I answered you for your question in the other thread, please don't post same question over and over again it confuse all the helpers. Here you answer again

BEV--> Bell Express Vue
DN---> Dish Network
GC---> Globe Cast

these are the providers that offer a wide variety of different channels (international, adult, PPV, sports and etc). Now it depends on you what you wanna steal....

Most popular ones are BEV and DN....GC doesn't have too much to offer but some people here still have the globecast...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1527
TFT, I was wondering that too....she never got back to me so I assume it worked! lol...hopefully

Bronze Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 73
looks like you need to do some more reading....or....you wouldnt hijack a viewsat thread with pansat questions on how to start.

read more its all out there

Gold Member

Post Number: 1786
How to start a new thread

Upload
Upload

Username: Merk

Post Number: 3
thanks theone steal OMG.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1528
Well thats what you will be doing, but some people also say that these channels are free in air so thats another way to look at it...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 509
Att. (EURO/ECM666) coming soon !!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 901
no plz help receiver still not working...what should i do?i tried everything u guyz said

Gold Member

Post Number: 1819
satgirl

welcome back LoL

are you 100% sure the receiver is pointed at the correct sat?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1546
was it working on the previous bin or not? is it a brand new receiver you got?

Bronze Member
Username: Fredster

Post Number: 43
Notice how all of satgrl's post are labelled URGENT and please help (with several vowels and consonants thrown in for effect) etc etc etc seems her life depends on it ... take a break girl it's only TV and it's only a hobby ....nobody PROMISED you free TV forever ....futhermore after she solves her problem she never acknowledges the poor saps trying to help her ... IGNORE the ingrate !!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Oh and BTW the viewsat's xtreme's interface was changed several bins ago to resemble the Ultra's .... she should buy a clue !!!! Read b4 you indispose everyone ...just lazy and ungrateful

Bronze Member
Username: Dickfoil

Post Number: 14
she just needs to get a subscription....then she demand her help from them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
spot on dick .... some people can't be pleased ... be grateful to the hard working coders and don't expect anything !!! nada !!!! zilch !!!! Anything we get is a bonus .... if you want guaranteed TV get a sub

Gold Member

Post Number: 1821
get off her she is trying I fail to see her demanding any help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
go back and check her history .... pleading, begging, supplicating ......it's beneath a human being's dignity to be begging for stolen TV !!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1823
who cares I am here to help if you do not want to click on the red X on the top conner of your screen.

FRED hit ALT+F4 now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
That's not the point TFT ..... first of all she should acknowledge people's efforts who try to help the hapless b*tch .... furthermore is free TV that important that she has to label things "Urgent" or supplicate with such terms as "pleasssssse helllllp".... very uncool .... just ask your question and be done with it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1825
I agree a little I wish some users would read some first. I went so far as to put a GUIDE on this forum this weekend so we would not have answer the same questions 100 times..

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
this "forum" is disorganized. it nothing more than chat room/shout box.

its fine i guess. gives us something to do
there are more organized places and places with less noobs too. people do need to read more though

Gold Member

Post Number: 1828
I love this place its fun every night!

Reminds me of the old day's when the net was just starting in the first chat rooms....

I was a big webtv user LoL

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
never did the web tv thing. did like the small wireless keyboard though. thought that was cool.
is it still around...webtv

Gold Member

Post Number: 1831
ya well kinda they changed it toa box called MSNTV I still have a customer with it and yes I still have to go help them sometimes...

Silver Member

Post Number: 902
fred dryer
Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Registered: Jun-06 i dont need u r help so can shut ur fat mouth..

and fta tester thanks for ur help and everyone elses..but viewsat is still not working sorry i could not reply i was away for a day...so now im back..YES i got right satellite because all stupid internation is coming in it like zee and set and alot of other ones...but for some reason it says autorol processing the keys are right i tryed auto roll off and on does not work i tried to load last bin then new did not work i tried factory bin and then new bin did not work...i tried everything...nothing works...i even tried to unplug it for a while it still did not work...everything seems fine like the signal and all..but i got no clue whats wrong with it...i got the bin from total....any suggestions?...

Silver Member

Post Number: 903
FTA TESTER u remember u told me to tell my friend to buy a viewsat right? or another receiver so this is that reciever ok...he threw his "UNKNOWN" reciver and replaced it with this..so yeah we took ur opinion..thanks alot..but now can u help us out..thanks..i have loaded a bin before too in a similar receiver but it worked fine..i dont know whats up with this...

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 89
Sadgirl
You are almost hitting on gold, I said GOLD if it means anything other then posting (1,000) times and still you are looking for help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 905
EEH ONE EYE JACK BACK OFF AIGHT I DIDNT ASK FOR UR HELP!...GET A LIFE!...now i know why LK went off....i might do the same one day..peace out guyz..ill go try another site for help..like mclinkus said..90% of the people here ask for help but they get it from another site!...

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 20
i think i know how to solve ure problem, but i cant do it here, b/c everythign is so disorganized.....ftaview.com is where i live :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
what the hell taran i didnt get that...ok umm how do i fix this..for get ftaview...

Silver Member

Post Number: 911
and by the way guyz i loaded this file again after i got the one from dssworld..it did not work the 12-10-07 one did not work so i loaded the old one from total DBPSW-071207X.zip ...and i did factory defualt loaded factory bin than that bin BUT no luck...and now it says NO AUDIO VIDEO and signal and everything is correct..any suggestions? help is needed thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 21
hey, sat, i can help, but the thign is, the files and stuff needed is at the site i mod at which is [link removed] and trust me we're not scammer. also at our site you can open up a thread and that will be dedicated to ure problem, and all can chip in, and BTW all the international channels, including zee, sony, b4u, all are working on my viewsat

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
hmm i see...thanks for ur help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us