Please Help me FTA TESTER!

Username: Dabrat72

Post Number: 6
Hi,
Sorry to sound so dramatic..lol! But here's what I did. I loaded the new bin 227 for Pansat 2700(from 2500). Since I don't know how to save my channels I usually just scan after every Bin. Well this time it went crazy, I had to scan a few times and then I had like every channel listed 3 times. THEN I deleted the channels, big mistake, because it deleted the SATS and now i have to choose them to do the scan. I don't know which to choose. I did Power Scan I got like 17 channels. Then I choose some randow Sats like Echo 1 and 8.1 and 7 ect..and have multiple channels AGAIN! HELP! Can i delete and start over. Please help! I am sorry to bother you with this but once I know how to do it I won't bother you again about this issue. Also how do I save my channels for next time? Thanks!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1748
I am not good with your receive as I do not have one but willl try.
you need a satfile from the forum you got the bin from

Post Number: 7
ok I went to http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit but i can't find a satfile. What is this? Sorry I have a bunch of quest. but I do appreciate it! I know it's late, thanks for helping me!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1751
i am not sure what satfile would be good for your cloned receiver sorry I am home sick in bed with a handheld as matter of fact LoL and not in any shape to be trying to learn something new

someone will be along who know's soon

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 76
Go to Antenna Setup
Scroll to the bottom (Edit TP/Satellite) press
the OK Key.
To restore the deleted satellites, move the cursor to the deleted satellite and press OK Key.
Then select (RESTORE) in the menu and press the
OK Key.

...............OR................

Go to Dish Setup
Scroll to Default Setting, press the OK Key.
Should bring back all deleted Satellites.

Username: Vanillaicecream

Post Number: 2
Pansats include sat information with channel files. There is no need to download separate files for satellites and channels.

Besides, pansat is the only receiver that comes with a true blind scan. So there's no need to upload a file in order to start making this receiver to download channels.

All you have to do is add a satellite, give it the name you want with the settings you want and run blind scan. The download of channels will take a little longer as it will first run a download of TPS and then it will download the channels.

Repeat the procedure for as many satellites you have on your system.

Have fun!!

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Post Number: 174
lmao

evreything you need for ALL your recivers including plenty of people with diffrent types of recivers

[link removed]

'link

not spammin just offering a better option than the ftatester

'link

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 748
mclinkus 174 potst of spam not one bit of help from you other then spaming this site hope you are having fun

Post Number: 8
Thank you for all your help! I just went to Default Settings and erased all my channels AGAIN! lol
I tried going to TP/Satellite but it won't let me restore or delete, that option is blacked out and I can't choose it. I am scanning Echo 1.2, Echo 8.1 and Nimiq 1.3 these are the only ones I recognize. Is this correct? I am so lost...ahhhh But practice makes perfect right? You guys are the best! I have a list of antennas, when I highlight them the signal goes to 0% and some are at 99%. When I scanned more Echo sats it gave me multiple channels of the same. This is my problem also I lost most of the 500 channels (PPV)Any ideas?

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
not one bit of help bruce you oughta check yourself

yeah i have posted quite a few links to a site with real answers and such.

but i have also helped more than a few peeps here..

dont just spout off

use ur head man..

'link

Gold Member

Post Number: 1760
ya his "forum" was just started a few months ago its a new one desperate for users..

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
you see thats sorta right weve been round for 4 years but in may started from scratch as the guy that ran the last place flipped out.

desperate for users is not accurate at all.

were just out to help people..

you have been there.

all this stuff you keep saying about me.

i havent seen you actuly say what you didnt like about it??

was it the christmas theme?? perhaps the chat box..

maybe it was all the files we had..

what exaclty is wrong with [link removed]

your a registerd member true you are on reprimand right now. but you are a registed user.

tell us about it?!?

'link
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us