All of u dont know diddly squat.....................

Bronze Member
Username: Rudy240

Post Number: 42
this is 4 all u posers that say totalfta is the first to realse bins bullshit i downloaded the new bin 071207p and its working perfect iam watching a pair of fat ones right now and i got through ftaview so ha u dont know nada bin nada

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
sorry fta talk forums is were i got it for free not a spam i didnt know it exsisted till i read the thread

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Post Number: 117
they are here

buzz
[link removed]

captive works
[link removed]

conaxsat
[link removed]

fortec ultra
[link removed]

nfusion
[link removed]

pansat
[link removed]

sonicview
[link removed]

viewsat
[link removed]

[link removed]

we have what you need

come and get them. ask questions get answers

we are there to help you watch tv.
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Lknbnnpfetc

Post Number: 17
Rud
I went to ftaview.com...nice site.... however the vs fixes were posted at 1:22 pm at ftaview
the fixes were first posted (correct me if i'm wrong because i dont know didly squat) at #totalfta (irc) at 1:08 pm and later at th totalfta web site

Username: Taran420

Post Number: 9
ure wrong, yur a bunch, total irc, posted it at 4:21 pm.....while [link removed] had it at 1:08 pm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
yeah buddy so that only proves u dont know diddly squat so yur a bunch u need a last name like full of it

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 744
and what time did your site post the cw files i do not think it was before completefta dot com lol

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 863
rud....your wrong Don't confuse this with spam:

All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Zulu... well said

Taran n Ruds you can take a lesson from Zulu... i'm a c&p kinda lurker that knows bit more than tha village idiots dumb brother

p.s

I have a bit of a problem with your time frames..
This https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/412480.html
was posted at 1:09...and the i had the file
downloading when i posted here

Per the viewfts web site

FIX for VS ULTRA 12-7-07
02saleen
FIX for VS ULTRA 12-7-07
02saleen
Today 01:21 PM
by 02saleen

there may be some confusion due to time zone and the difference between analog and digital time for those that dkds

FIX for VS ULTRA 12-7-07
02saleen
Today 01:21 PM
by 02saleen

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
bruce I...
absolutly nothing its a viewsat site.....slow but steady

ruds
EvilShare.com - Share your files with the world!Filename: PFTAUSW-071207U.zip
Size: 1.11 MB
ploaded from: 71.43.106.163 (United States)
# of downloads:567
that beats ur s.a.t score

Tamor
ur a supermod...dont demean urself with this chit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i dont get your point yur a bunch. i mean i got the file form the real home of viewsat, and yes you might be surprised its not totalfta anymore. files are released at another site before they are released at totalfta. so when they were released at around 1:20, we got it and started upploading it. and total got it around 4:20

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Heres how i seeit

you>ure wrong, yur a bunch, total irc, posted it at 4:21 pm.....while [link removed] had it at 1:08

I corrected this mistament by you in my previous post as to the time when vs files were avaliable.

you> so when they were released at around 1:20

Mr. Obvious says..

this was after i said that they were available...i had already downloadeed what I wanted.
I never said that #totalfta was the real homesite of viewsat... I said it was a dedicated viewsat site butt who cares..what i did say was that the files were first available (to my knowledge) at #totalfta irc i backed this up with time from my post and ur site ...we are talking minutes here bud...all i was trying to do was help..i'm not pushin a site i have no vested interest.i wish u well but facts are facts ...i have not seen any post anywhere that had the vs files available before the irc post at 1:08... yur site posted at 1:21...which is comendable but after... not befor... not at the same time...as irc #totalfta..i dont give a chit if its related to the web site by that name...
i'm happy fr you guys at ftaview...i like yur site... but dont be callin peeps out that dont deseve it..peace

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......i get ure point, yur a bunch, but we did get it right after, and before the totalfta IRC got it..........simple case of misunderstandng........glad its cleared up :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
i had read at 108 that the fix was in i went to total and nothing then i stated looking into the threads and found that ftatalk had realesed it i went to that site downloaded it and put it in my vs when i tested it it worked awsome then i went to totalfta and nothing that was at 125 so there

Username: Paulie0117

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Do You All Live In The Same ZoneUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us