End of coolshat 4,5&6000?????

Silver Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 102
End of coolshat 4,5&6000?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I thought you might want to read this. I found this on another site. Not sure if it is true or not but here it is.
C&P from another site.

COOLShAT 4000 / 5000 / 6000 Support is soon to be Finished

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is off the OFFICIAL COOLShAT USA WEBSITE ..

We will not be honoring warranties for Coolshat 6000 on end-user purchases with receipts dated after October 31st 2007. The Coolshat 6000 is a discontinued model and there is a prevalent problem with clone units on the internet. All authorized dealers should stop selling Coolshat 6000 after October 31st 2007. For more information email sales@coolshatusa .com. This policy also affects our previous models Coolshat 4000 and Coolshat 5000.

This is the Reason why you DO NOT SEE BINS coming out for these 3 model coolshats ..

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 520
it was good thing i bought cs6100 couple of weeks ago.......but stil cs sucks big time............

Silver Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 138
Wait a min. boys, I have a COOLS*T 4 p and it has been FLAWLESS for YEARS. There were issues with bins over the years however, think how much money I've saved ! This box paid for itself 100's of times over. There are 100,000's of if not over a million of 4, 5 and 6 boxes. I think it would be in the best interest of this multi million dollar company and their investors to keep up with support for all boxes.

Bronze Member
Username: Jinnspeed

Post Number: 14
The same was said about pansat receivers last year and still working. Cool*at will get the bin sooner or later.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us