Fix for the following receivers

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 855
ok guyz...im so confused about the bins that are working and the bins that are not..there are too much threads and all diffrent diffrent opinions...ok as of now which bins are out and working for BEV AND DN

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 632
none girl!!

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 34
Only plastic works. ALL receivers are out. Some PPVs work for D|SH, but internationals are out. I'm pretty sure ALL channels are out on B3V. All you can do is wait for the new bins, or invest in plastic.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5732
C/P from [link removed] '" 5th December, 2007

List of the receivers currently working after the ECMs of DEC 05, 2007

The receivers currently working after the BEV and DN ECMs of DEC 05, 2007 are:

First in:

1) IKS based are up!! - T.e.s Sat etc!

DN is wide open. and BEV is wide open.

C/P from Ki;;[link removed] '" 17th September, 2007

'This is what the manufactures Wrote in the newsletter when asked that question 4 months ago.The IKS version runs on both Tessat and Nfusion .They are the only 2 recievers that use this exact version of IKS unlike the Neo version that came along 8 months later with a weeker less reliable version. The tessat original (h version 2 years ago). Then along came the Nfusion 7 months ago with the same type of IKS and both have excellent features and support. The maunfacturer states that In canada the TESsaT is the unit sold and Nfusion is for the usa market only , any nfusion in canada is a violation of the the manufactures requests. As far as funtions i have been told they are very similar although i dont have both to test. I do know that they are the only ones to hold up through the last ecms and if the nfusion is anything like TESsaT then it will be an excellent machine as well for the USA buyers. My Tessat Works like a dream.'

Silver Member
Username: K98

Post Number: 118
put new bin in pan sat 2700a still not recievingplease help me nalin

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1353
cotton on 12/5 there was a change on ecm.we need to wait for new bin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us