Can any one fix this problem ???

Username: Swordy

Edmenton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
i downloaded the viewsat ultra dec 5 file
and i shutdown the reciver manually when the file
was downloading from the usb ( to the reciver )
and the reciver woouldn't turn on anymore

Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 2
Why would you do that? Apparently you either can't read or don't like following instructions. Correct me if I'm wrong but there should be a message that says DO NOT POWER OFF while your usb stick is uploading to the receiver. I don't know if anyone can help you, I think most people have the smarts to not manually turn off their receiver when told not too.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1610
I am sure you did not mean to do that and dont deserve to be griped at for it. I will not beat you up on here for it.

All you can do is try to put the factory bin in first..then the newest .bin...If that does not help you will need to find a service center to take it too. I would recommend not telling the service center what you were doing when it malfunctioned.

All files needed to do this are at total.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5742
Please note that there is no jtag available for Viewsats. You will have to send it to the factory. They charge $35, I think.

Bronze Member
Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 29
I read once (from LK) that there might be fuse you can change(check), don't remember which STB but could be something to check out... might screwed up your warranty on the unit when you open it up, if it's not too old...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us