Smart Card Programer

Username: Woodsracer349

Post Number: 5
I've been doing alot of research trying to find info on a smart card programer to get dish network channels but haven't had any luck. Right now I have a Pansat 2700A but interested in finding a smart card programer to get DN.

Does anyone know where a smart card programer can be purchased at or what all is actually needed to be setup to do it? Thanks in Advance

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 237
http://www.dssdooda.com/xcart/home.php

Bronze Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 65
http://www.sattv1.com/product_info.php?products_id=143

www.romcode.com

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2121
ur 2700a will get DN...
google card programmer and take ur pick.
Maybe ask at dsstester also. U can modify an old t911 programmer to work for dn too. U also need an unlocker device.

Post Number: 6
Yeah Im on dish network now with my 2700A but had better luck with programing the cards cause sometimes it would last up to 6months and not have one problem as far as getting channels. I will check those links out but in the mean time, if anyone else has anymore info on what tools are needed to program cards let me know incase I don't find out in the links above. Thanks for the info guys!

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 27
wow up for 6 months i bet if you get a card you'll be up on DN almost a year!

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 487
what about cs 6100 can i use card for this reciever.........

Post Number: 7
Sada- Im not talking about using my Pansat Reciever box. I have a dish network box that has a smart card and wanting to get setup with the right tools to do my own box and not pay someone to do it for me.

Anyone know what tools are needed exactly? So far I have read that I need a programmer and unlocker. what are some good brands to go with?

Username: Hello01

Post Number: 1
no i am saying that cs6100 has slot for usb and it also has slot of (i think reciever card)...but i am not sure ..
i know cs 6100 is fta reciever..but i am not sure if its programable with card or not........

Bronze Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 25
You will also need a card. Odds are your card is fully locked out. At least last a played with cards the new revs. were unlockable.

Also using your own card there is a good chance you can loop it while trying to unlock it making it unusable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2130
no, u can unlock it. Sometimes it is hard, most times its not tho. Look at dsstester.c0m
dssftp also. DO NOT PUT THE CARD INTO A VALID RECIEVER< IT WILL UPDATE IT AND RENDER IT USELESS. Im not sure which revisions can be programmed, last I heard it was up to rev 107 i think.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2132
I have a card, reciever, 911 programmer, I need an unlocker, jtag cable and im ready... of course ive had all this for over a year now, havent done anything yet. FTA is toooo easy. But now going down a lot, maybe i will dig in my closet... glad u brought this up

Post Number: 9
Dantetn---HaHa yeah I was curious so I decided to bring it up. So from your last post it looks like I will need a Reciever w/card, programmer, and unlocker kit.

I already have a Dish Network reciever w/card, I need a programmer and a unlocker kit.

Im guessing you just get the files online just like we do with our FTA recievers and load the files on very similar to that except you load the file to a smart card instead?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us