New channel list?

Silver Member
Username: Chicky3884

USA

Post Number: 148
I read somewhere here a while ago that when you are missing channels you can download a channel list. I just wanted to confirm that its what I should be doing. And can someone tell me where to find a good one? I have a 3500s and use echo7 and 8

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1337
download channel master.i do not have the link but google it and you will find it.let me know how it goes.good luck

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 149
will that get the channel that Im missing back?? I need comedy central!! Hubby and I cant miss another south park!!!LOL

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 150
Im actually reading about it now and it seems kind of complicated. Maybe not such a good idea. Is there another way to get the lost ones back?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1338
chicky t no this will not get the channel your missing.explain what do you mean missing.the channel is there but have a blank screeen or the channel number is missing.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 152
completely missing. It was channel 107 but now channels go from 106 to 109

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1341
chicky t scan the transponder.

tp 13 12399

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 153
rtap , one more question.when you do the blind scan how many transponders should you get per sat?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1342
chicky do not do a blind scan do a tp scan only on this tp

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 154
ok well im doing the blind scan now because I just loaded 342 so when Im done ...if its still missing I'll try that. thanks alot!

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 155
but normally how many transponders? because like,the little yellow boxes go across the bottom and it doesnt go all the way across. Is that normal?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1344
yes. don't be surprised if you get repeated channels.this happens when a blind scan is performed.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 156
Now that i loaded this new bin I have tons of channels missing. Is there a problem with the bin or is it on my end?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1346
chicky do you mean channels are blank or your missing channel numbering.DN AND BEV did another ecm change so we have to wait for new bin.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 157
missing numbers. I just dl the 342 like 20 min ago and when i did the scan it came back with next to no channels . Is that from the ECM change?

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 158
heyy!!! I scanned that TP and it worked! I can watch south park tonight! Life is good again LOL. Thanks so much again RTAP youre the best!

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 159
Hey is there a certain tp I can scan for hbos ,starz,and cin? Or is this part of the ecm crap?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us