Viewsat xtreme help

Username: Savvacon

Post Number: 2
I have the viewsat xtreme (vs2000) and I just loaded the latest bin (DBPSW-071203X.PGM). When I turn it on on screen display looks different than before and I cannot change channels, turn the volume up/down, etc. with my remote... when i load the factory bin eveyrthing looks normal again but when i try the new bin it all goes crazy again...am I doing something wrong here?

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 40
They changed the GUI and the new ECM knocked out the VS receivers... so if you are on BEV it's down for you...

Username: Bluntman420

Toronto, Ontario Canadia eh

Post Number: 2
have you tried pushing the stb button on your remote

Post Number: 3
Bluntman - yeah I hit the stb button lol..

you mother - I'm not on Bev... just DN

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2101
i havent heard this problem for extreme. make sure u have good batteries. Does the remote work when u load the factory bin? Did u get the file from totalfta?

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1444
T

all u need to do is go read and read and read.

u need abrain not battery. it's f 8ucking new gui deal with it . if u can not use a remote go subscribe .

Post Number: 4
dantetn - thanks for the feedback the remotes works just fine with the factory bin and I got the file from totalfta...

cartier.... no reason to act like a child and inuslt me. if you don't like my question don't read my post and don't reply. if it was just the gui the remote would work just fine... whether it was my original viewsat remote or my harmony remote.

Username: Jattsaab

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Try doing Factory Default, then load the new bin, try to get bin from another site. good luck.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2105
yah, i dont know... I havent had that problem before. Maybe ask that question at total, maybe someone there has similar problems
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us