Not so KOOL SAT

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 23
The people who made the company are still waiting while you are supporting your newer units. When my old fortec box is running well before my 5k I wonder why? If the owners of NotKoolSat think they will win me and others over and prod us into buying another box from them...guess again, ain't gonna happen!! When I first got the 5k they were on top, but because of underpaid coders they went to work for views*t and as you can see they are ok other than legal issues, but that is another story.Unless I get an explaination as to why, I'll just keep posting free advertising for NotKoolSat around the internet.I want to know is it lack of: money?;experience?;greed?;time?; or what? you tell me. Signed future PanViewSonicFusionSat owner!

Bronze Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 63
me too

Username: Pj94z

Post Number: 9
have coolsatt ...bought a new viewsat today

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 26
Strike 2! Not so Koolsatt! One more screw job on the bins I,m going on the forum warpath!!!! I hope Nowhere group gets this message to the owners of NotSoKoolsatt and lets them know we will buy new boxes if this sh*t keeps up. Oh by the way NOTSOKOOLSH*T is not the brand.!!! Signed future PanViewFusionSat

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 79
CoolS@t = Coolshit !!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us