Best HD FTA on Market

Username: Pj94z

Post Number: 6
What is the best or some of the best FTAs on the market?

I'm looking to buy my 3rd FTA in a few days (currently have coolsatt 4k,5k).

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1429
I would just say be ready to spend some $$ and stay with the 2 leaders Pansat or Viewsat. I have a HDTV also and priced all the stuff and it was around $650 last week for a viewsat and adapter.I for one like the Viewsat better just on the fact that they ID the sat they are pointed at were the pansat's don't.

I understand with the viewsat another piece has to be purchased and connected to the HDTV receiver to receive the DN HDTV Channels. Its easy to install and their is lots of how-to's or help over at Total.

Username: Pj94z

Post Number: 7
So, with the viewsat 9000hd, you must purchase an additional adapter that is not included with the viewsat 9000?

I'm willing to spend $400ish for a complete HD FTA setup...but $650 sounds too high.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1903
Same here
But I wouldn't even spend more than $300 myself

If for any reason PTA turns cold the most yo'll get 3 PBS channels in HD and will be as good as any SD receiver for basic FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 24
I wouldn't buy another NotKoolSat until they learn a hard lesson about customer loyality. They don't won't say whats up with their support.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 388
I am trying to reach Total FTA forums for 3 days.
I need to read about the Extreme Mickey Mouse Interface upgrade and learn how to delete it.
If I can't have my extreme looks back I will sell it cheap and buy a HD Pansat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us