UNable to UPLOAD new Bin FIle

Username: Diryte

Post Number: 6
Dear All. Please help. This is another how to request.

I have a Pansat 2700, and i've asking my friend to upload the new bin files for me. I just got the cable and downloaded the Loader for it. After i download the new bin file. i tried to upload the new bin file using the uploader, it doesnt work.

The uploader opens up and let me select the new bin files and everything, but the UPLOAD button is "white"(cant click on it).

Anyone know what the problem is? please help.

Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 687
go to the home of pansat you will find all the info you will need go to future-fta dot com

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 688
ill save you time have fun Total Newbie instruction software - setup for 2700A by Raven Ramon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks goes to Raven Ramon

This is a copy and paste.
Start C/P

I have tweaked, combined and added some detail that may answer some questions for the first time FTA testers.

DO NOT run the Downloader or bin from the zip file. Unzip the files to a folder, then proceed with the instructions below....

PLEASE.......Read the instructions first. Then Download the needed files.

Before anything, If you were using a working channel list, save a copy of it, this because some newer bins delete channel data and you can load channel list after loading new bin.
Right now the only way to save it is using the 27.02 loader, select channel data, and upload and save the file, whenever you finish doing the updates on the sw then , go to the 27.02 loader again to load the channels lists, select chanel data, browse for the file and download to the stb and you should have the same list you had before the upgrade of the stb.

First be adviced 2700 is running on b75 boot, to allow it to run 200,2001 and 203 bins (after Apr11,2007) to update to b75 boot click here

Once updated to b75 boot

Then you can continue the following

Here we Go :

1). Turn your 2700 "OFF" via rear switch.
2). Connect the RS232C null modem cable to the receiver and Com1 port of your computer. (Use Com2 if not Com1 is not available).
3). Plug in the receiver, Turn your 2700 "ON" via the rear switch, and see that the "On" is indicated on the LED on the receiver.
4). Run the Downloader 27.02 from the new created folder. (27.02 loader for factory bin)
5. Click the App File only button, browser and select the "latest update" file,example X-87BL 071109 B75 221 api.bin then click the Open button.
6. Double check and make sure the cable is securely connected.
7. Click the Download button, wait until the "Download Completed!!" is displayed. Watch the LED on the receiver, it should reboot itself, wait until the "On" display.
8). Wait for unit to finish flash, DO NOT INTERUPT!
9). When receiver reboots and displays "On" You are done with the software update.

If after trying to load it don't load then try Jtagless loading the bin

First if your unit already displays b75 on the front panel it is already updated to b75 boot
If you had trouble loading bin, then first load factory bin 120 bin for b75 updated units
If your unit hasn't been updated to b75 boot then load 115 factory bin and update b75 boot
After loading factory bin , then load current bin.
Open 27.02 loader, load current bin
Off and ON bakcswitch on STB
Before any light comes ON push download
Unit will display dots counterclockwise, but PC will show progress, let it finish it will tell you when done
After that if it tells you to select English, open loader and load channel list, or proceed with selecting
english and scanning for channels

to load channels to the 2700 you can use 27.02 loader, select channel data, upload channel list , edit it with channel master, save a edited copy as .bin type files , and once again select channel data and download edited lists with 27.02 loader.

10). To load a channel list on your 2700, start & run the application Ch Editor187 (Pansat 2700A)
11). When Pansat Channel Editor 2700a appears, click file, open, select the channel list
12). At the top of the screen click where it says "Tools" and goto "Connect to receiver' Then click "Download"
13). Wait till finished and unit will reboot to channel 0001. Your Pansat 2700 is now flashed.
14). Wait for unit to finish flash, DO NOT INTERUPT!
15). Turn your 2700 "OFF" via rear switch.
16). Unplug and disconnect receiver from PC

Connecting the receiver to the TV.
17). Connect all the RCA cable from the TV to the receiver, connect the R6 Cable from the dish to the IF input of the receiver. Plug in the power cord from the receiver to an AC outlet.
18). You should see the Language Menu on the TV screen, select English.

Satellite Setup.
Note : I removed the SW21 then I connected my Dish 500 Duel legacy LNB 119 cable to the LNB1 of the DISEqC, then I connected my LNB 110 cable to the LNB2 of the DISEqC switch. The FTAs are not compatible with SW21s.
19). Goto the Installation Option, enter "0000" for p*********word
20). Goto the Antenna setup Option,
21). Select satellite you want (birds Echo8.6/Ku at 110W and Echo7/Ku at 119W are the Dishnet birds), press the OK button. DO NOT select more then one satellite if you only have one satellite.
22). LNB Type: select "Standard"
23). LNB Local-Freq: enter "11250"
24). 22kHz: OFF
25). See above note: DiSeqC: 0, if you have two lnbs on the dish or two dish then change it to the correct lnb #1, #2, so on...
26). Skew: 45
27). TP: leave it as is
28). Check the Level= highest as you can, and Quality= highest as you can (adjust the dish slightly to improve the signal strength)
29). If you get no quality level on these transponders, try others before giving up. Not all transponders are transmitting all the time. MAKE SURE THE CABLE IS PLUGGED INTO THE "IF INPUT" PORT ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIVER! Plug the other end directly into the LNB on your Dish.
30). Readjust your dish if you still not getting any quality signal
31). Press the Exit button, press OK to save setting

Note: this step is not required if you used the working5-legacy-2700 in steps 10 through 16
Scanning for Channels(10 minutes)
32). Go back to the Installation Menu
33). Go to Satellite Scan, press OK, select the satellite to scan using the left or right vol button(it should turn RED). Press OK to start the scanning.

WATCH TV!

You can now go back to your channel list and delete all of the channels that are duplicate, and bad or scramble error. they are "Ghost Channels".

Hope this helps someone and save them from scratching their heads !

Good Luck and Happy Testing !

Raven

End C/P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us