Need your Help Guys- RTAP, AV, SAT Tester

Bronze Member
Username: Scarlet_dimples

Far far and awayUnder the sea

Post Number: 48
I am still not receiving all channels...no ppv, locals, HBO and most other movie channels.. I still have the same channels when the system was down,,,,by the way I have the same channel on my VS ultra like my Flu..I just purchased VS ultra and have both that and flu setup on seperate tv. I download the new bin unzipped and saved on usp. plugged usb in receiver uploaded file to receiver. file downloaded,,message asked me not to turn off system..waited until tv came on... pull usb out... power off receiver from back..waited 20-30 secs.. system is auto rollin on all the ppv channels... however i can view the previous channels... left tv autorolling went to bed....stil autorolling....HELP ME PLEASE
Details as follows:

Antenna Setup-
Satellite - Echostar 7.00E
LNB Power 0n
LNB type Standard
LNB Freq - 11250
22KHZ off
T/Freq 12224
Diseq2 - 1.0. none
Motor - 0ff
Legacy sw - off

Receiver
Boot loader - 0.10
Main s/w - PFTAUSW-071203U
Satellite U007
H/W version - VO .1
Model name VS2000 ultra

Does this help?

scarletfever
Bronze Member

far far and away under the sea Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 08:45 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me add here that I am only getting a few channels....which is what i had before this new bin,,,, still no ppv,local channels,hbo,

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1396
make sure the bin was installed menu, system information will give the you the bin #

or put the bin in again...make sure the new bin is on the usb drive

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
yes it was... i have listed it in my post above.... what next, How exactly do i eject the usb. i know on the pc you cannot just pull it out.. but how do you do it on the receiver... and exactly when do you manually reboot the receiver after installing the file .. i recall i got a warning message indicating do not power off receiver... this thing is frustrating me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1430
I do not think your receiver is getting the new bin properly. You need to load the bin with the serial to serial cord I would guess from this point. Have you done that before?

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

jammin wit Jamario MO...,

Post Number: 219
Instead of making a whole new thread im just going to post my question in this one.

I have a VS Xtreme and got the latest bin from Total fta. My 61.5 channels are working but my bev channels aren't. My settings are fine and so is my direction. I put in the newest 901 and 907 bev keys.

Any suggestions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1432
you have a setting wrong or one key wrong someware all is up and working fine. I would say go back do a factory reset, reinstall the NEWEST bin ((even go back to total and download it again)), and rescan your sat's. then go to a channel on bev and sit their and LET it roll...

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
Can I download the newest bin without doing factory default? I don't want to mess up my favorites..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
no i have not.. but can you walk me thru it ..step by step.. much appreciated

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 1450
go,

You have to have something set wrong make 100% sure all settings are correct...i cant see why you would not be getting BEV except a antenna setting wrong or a key wrong...member if your receiver is LOOKING at 110 but trying to get a channel on 91 it will read autorolling forever.. I think that is what is going on with yours

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
thanks fta tester,
I have the dish pointing at 91 because before the ECM i was getting bev channels.
Do i need to fill in all the keys sections for BEV (905,901,801, 907)?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1453
I would not monkey with the key's now. Your receiver has a great new bin that autorolls and if you monkey around with these keys your receiver will lose the autoroll fuction. Everone else in the FTA world has had no problem getting the receivers to autoroll.

put the bin in your receiver again, go to a bev sat then leave it alone in a short time it will autoroll.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us