MY apologies to everyone

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 822
Yes even Lk .... God... that took a lot to type but its true. Since this is the season to be jolly and giving etc.... I am going to say sorry to LK for posting all my feelings/thoughts in public. I am also sorry for being a b!tch to the LK defenders. As the New Year approaches I want to start out with a new attitude in here. I am very sorry for all that I may have offended and want to wish you all a safe and Merry Christmas! May God bless you all and for the none believers in Christ may you all have a happy new year! HAPPY FTA Wishing the coders the best of luck and saying THANKS.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 420
opology accepted and please next time don't agree with some one if he is insulting some one's religion..

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1384
religion and race should not be a part of this DSS forum or any forum.... this is a help forum so every one should help everyone with the knowledge they got and leave personal and racial issues out of this area.

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
i think sada you better reread some of my posts i m not rasist or bash anyones religion. I am not like that. I only bash people in general for lying and posting noncence i will not stand for it. Slander is slander. One has nothing to do with the other.

Username: Nalins_nyda

Post Number: 5
Apology accepted

Post Number: 6
Thanks Doreen, because of you I am also moved by The Spirit to apologise to my twin brother Nalin. Yes it`s true separated at birth has caused some strain on the relationship, but we are still brothers.

God Speed my friend

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 100
Doreen you proved to yourself and to everyone that you are a good person and you all accept your apology, let us all have a clean and good start and kick away anyone who brings his ugly racism here in this site. HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU ALL

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5585
Nalin Nyda.

Post Number: 5

Please do not post in my name.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 468

Silver Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 136
thanks nalin , apology accepted

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 226
sada; in your post are you trying to tell Doreen how to think and what to say?

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
Nalin bin Nadia December 03, 2007 - 11:01 am:

Bill Vickers December 03, 2007 - 11:06 am:

Bill was on the bottom today

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
go f.uck your AIDS mother pulp fiction.

maybe you can do that with your 2 inch brown dick and you wont be such a barbaric pedohpile muslim anymore.

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
sad Sad SAd SAD

sad Sad SAd SAD

sad Sad SAd SAD

sad Sad SAd SAD

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 227
Pulp friction: I am doing your daughter right now. She isn't as good as your sister. I was going to do your wife but she reminds me of the goat you are doing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
Daughter and Mothers way out of the gaynation league you little sissybois chasing Dads and sons u ain't kidding no one..

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
who would chase your mother , let me guess she's 5 foot 1 , never excercised a day in her life , her body smells s.hit , her hole smells like fish and she has more hair that a monkey , let's face it the only person that would touch your mother is HIV and your dead father.

Think twice before being a stupid muslims sandniger , everyone is apologizing and your are doing what ? still being a fu.cking worthless angry brown piece of sh,it

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
I keep telling U loser I 4th genearation born in the USA of 100% anglo saxon decent. so all u little minded racist crap doesn't phase me one bit.There no originality to it anyway.. U say the same ole lameazoid crap over and over.... time 4 some new lines u have worn this crap out.... sad thing none of it was even a little bit humorous to start with..

One of ur best Qualities is ur a Loooooser..

Thanx for being U

Please don't even change it's hard to find a good barrel full of stupid fish...

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 437
here u guys again.................

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 219
no need for apologies, Doreen........ just remember that....

"The tallest Trees are most in the Power of the Winds....."

......Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
"The tallest Trees are most in the Power of the Winds....."

Gayness at it's finest..

Must be a graduate of RYERSON UNIVERSITY

Post Number: 7
Nalin bin Nadia
Silver Member

Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 11:01 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks nalin , apology accepted

Dont mention it, not a problem

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 161
way to go Doreen,you are great

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1440
doreen go f*uck yourself . have a life . you freak shemale.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1417
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5606
I am Nalin Nyda - the original person and a Gold Memeber. You two are usurping my name.

Nalin Nyda.

Post Number: 7
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--
Nalin bin Nadia
Silver Member

You are both trying to say things which I have not said. So stop it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
OH Cartier you need a BIG HUG. Sounds like your getting coal in your stocking this year. Anyone want to give Cartier a HUG? I would but I can get my arms around his HUGE EGO....And we wont mention that funky smell (BS)that lingers all around him. HAPPY HOLIDAYS CARTIER. Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
bullshit nalin , you are the one who loves to say things that aren't true and you are very strong on your assumption of who is who and who has been kicked, from where I'm sitting you like a fool and I have first hand confirmation that you're a fu.cking liar and a rat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 480
Nalin bin Nadia

U might like to test out the nick Bubble Boy.... U sure do live in a little world of denial.... 99.9% of the people on here laughing at U and all ur (I live in a bubble) delusions....

you have become the new LK on here in more ways than one......

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
go switch back to your other nick nalin , you're using the wrong one again

how do you know when pulpfaqqot is lying ?

he opens his mouth

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 228
What is wrong with LK? NOTHING! He is a good man, and I say this as someone who is not LK`s favorite person.

I KNOW HE IS A GOOD GUY! perhaps a little short tempered, but hey I am not perfect either...you can say that again RIGHT

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
damnit..... I mess up... I should have said Bubble girl... I bad... sorry for the lapse in judgement...

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
LK is a jackazz scammer racist piece of crap with a tainted history in this hobby OMG he makes the devil him self look like the pope...

WHAT kind of man attacks and bashes women on a public forum...

A looooser thats who..

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
>WHAT kind of man attacks and bashes women on a >public forum...

CARTIER1

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
Doreen said it best below

That goes DIDO for me too Yukon..He doesn't know how to be a friend cuz all we wants is attention from us all. Because its lacking at his own home As soon as you start showing him up by posting something he doesn't understand ( there in comes the bashing post from LK)BOOM he stabs you in the back and calls us names EG: newbie's they are known as are LOSSERS or SPOON FEED because he can't answer the questions... Then tries to prove we are WRONG when we give the answers or in his mind beat him to the punch (ever notice he posts in almost every thread!)WHY? .. Don't you know only Mr" copy and past" man is always right? Sh!t .... We all must be as greatas LK at FTA if all you have to do is "copy and past" OTHER peoples INFO. He doesn't TEST any FTA receivers AT ALL....(ONLT CARD SHARES) BUT when in a new thread eg:... " Nailin please help" He's right there like a dog in heat to voice his opinion "HELP" .. or should I say" copy and past "someone else's hard work" in testing." Then has the audacity to say HE did all the work to make himself look like some kind of genius... I want to know why does he bud his nose into a thread that weren't meant for him In the first place anyway? Can't he stay outta threads that are not asking for his help?
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts thingsby lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 56 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS. Point made I am outta here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
you're deseparate now pulpfaqqot , it shows, if I can see your face I bet your beard is soaked and your eyes are bulging out of the sockets.

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
Upload

Hardly... just started me second cup of coffee... I good to go....

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
Only eyes poppin out of the socket are ur's little old lady... seeing ur bent over and was just mounted by ur sugar daddy once again..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1433
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
FTA stop with the pictures of your dad

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
Go play in ur own sandbox I got this one covered..

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
"Go play in ur own sandbox I got this one covered......."

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
Hey did you learn mspaint 101 while you was at Ryerson or was it part of the package deal on your last richard simmons cruise

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1440
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 495

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
Upload

Talk about stupid people , possibly the whole nation of islame

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2077
man... SOMEONE has a lot of pics of guy looking guys on their pc....lmao

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
just think muslims call for death of humans after teddy bear is named mohammed. is this a sick pack of people or what

even nalin wouldn't agree with that.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2083
Thank jesus they got her a pardon and got her out of sudan. THAT PLACE IS EVIL!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
this is why arguing with muslims is senseless , they have no moral ground or make any sense. you point the finger at the stupid things they do and they jump or some religious koran crap or like carty and the others they just turn immature and say we want to fu.cking your sister and mother.

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
WOW this sounds just like battle witts with sorry little mustard seed....

"turn immature and say we want to fu.cking your sister and mother"

u are such a moron u have just condemn them and U post more of that gameless crap on here then anyone else......

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
GET out of the shed the paint fumes are eating away at those few little brain cells u have left....

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
ok pulpy , I'm sure some 6 year olds girls are waiting for you , better get back to what you're good at , terrorism and stoneage rhetoric and protecting your pedophile prophet

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
here read this again I know it makes ur day...

That goes DIDO for me too Yukon..He doesn't know how to be a friend cuz all we wants is attention from us all. Because its lacking at his own home As soon as you start showing him up by posting something he doesn't understand ( there in comes the bashing post from LK)BOOM he stabs you in the back and calls us names EG: newbie's they are known as are LOSSERS or SPOON FEED because he can't answer the questions... Then tries to prove we are WRONG when we give the answers or in his mind beat him to the punch (ever notice he posts in almost every thread!)WHY? .. Don't you know only Mr" copy and past" man is always right? Sh!t .... We all must be as greatas LK at FTA if all you have to do is "copy and past" OTHER peoples INFO. He doesn't TEST any FTA receivers AT ALL....(ONLT CARD SHARES) BUT when in a new thread eg:... " Nailin please help" He's right there like a dog in heat to voice his opinion "HELP" .. or should I say" copy and past "someone else's hard work" in testing." Then has the audacity to say HE did all the work to make himself look like some kind of genius... I want to know why does he bud his nose into a thread that weren't meant for him In the first place anyway? Can't he stay outta threads that are not asking for his help?
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts thingsby lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 56 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS. Point made I am outta here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
what do you mean read it again ? I haven't read the first time you posted it . you're starting to be like nydas , assuming assuming assuming , I couldn't give a sh.it about other people especially not cut and paste crap from muslim cowards

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
yeah okay bubble girl whatever U say...

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
Wow!............it's beginning to smell like ecoustics' Christmas Spirit......

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 100
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 544
Little Old Lady Lives...

LK...Warthog...Szot....Mrpig....Nalin bubble girl... and a delusional host of many others...

She lurks in the shadows

Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 08:22 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No way Jose.....I'm done with all the 2 faced, ungrateful, wannabee, back stabbers there...bunch of fakes, liars and know nothing wannabees...I admin now at another additional site now along with a couple others...I don't need or want Ecoustics satellite forums involvement EVERr again...its ONLY for children and liars...nobody appreciates anything there...or really has a FTA interest..it reminds me of my children when they were in day care center... I don't miss it 1 bit,... I finally smartened up and realized I was just being used and abused....let the troublemakers/wannabees there do whatever they want, who cares!

the site he admins are a JOKE!

(dsscommie dsscentral) want you to pay $15.00 a month to get what many many others site offer for free..

Glass houses
talk about wannabeeeeeeeeees how is it that dsscommie record numbers of users online less then 300... LMAO any good site is at least 3-4 times that amount...

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 291
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 292
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums