Maple leaf posted sick pictures on one of forurm...

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 395
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/410231.html

where are the moderators.,... this person should be kicked out with nalin bin nadia..........

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 219
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M TELLIN

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
?

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 250
Bill vickers
Sada is doing the rite thing this site is for FTA and FTA use only so lets keep at that......not to post videos on USA military and other crap like Nalin bin

Silver Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 126
this is a public forum, if you don't like something leave. it seems all your posts are about other users
you don't agree with

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 796
ok i looked at the link and i didn't see any pics .... just numbers ... no one is forcing any one to peek at the links he posted ... its up to you to egnore it .. but most don't.. Still there are NO pics posted in the link... so either stay out of maple leafs posts or learn to turn a blinde eye to then in the future. And this is how rummors start.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 247
^ you still cant stop curious little kids clicking links they shouldn't be clicking...

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 254
click the numbers u blind Kid

Silver Member

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 249
No one's forcing you to click the links "Smart 1"

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 217
Just a civil question Maple Leaf?? I only had 1 pic up and quickly closed it, what was your intent...I am a little slow.

Was it to show the US Military in a bad lite???

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 260
then y post it FAag

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
doreen u bit*ch just click on one of numbers and then watching those clips let me know if they are ok to watch,.. just tell me no one wan't to see that atleast if u r human being and u have heart..

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
sada its time for you to retire. what are you doing in the satellite piracy forum when you're such a fu.cking pussi cry baby that you can't look at pictures. this forum is for for the big boys, if you want to cry about the pictures of muslims getting roughed up go to a cricket forum for immigrant trolls.

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 264
i have one thing for u Nalin Fu*k You White Boy

Bronze Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 49
hey Nalin Bin Nadia... you crying baby, go to sleep... you're a chicken sh!t...
you've sh!t all over you...

you son of your sister... go find your father....

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 266
Tary ma tha lun

Now go get a translator for this

Silver Member

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 251
I haven't even clicked any of the links... actually I doubt that I've clicked a link that has been posted by known troublemakers or noobs from this site.

I recommend you guys do the same thing.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 214
>> Tiger Woods

watch those videos, .then you'll rethink about the graveness
of toying aroud with radical fanaticism.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
Sada this thread named by you states "Maple leaf posted sick pictures on one of forurm..." NOw if there isn't any pics to be seen why should i sneek a peek at the numbers ? I wanted to see pics not go into others links to seen them. So I will NOt look at them thanks. MY CHOISE IS TO NOT LOOK . and as for little kids looking at them .. the parants of these children should pay closer attention to where the kids go on the internet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
Maple leaf there are sick people like you who will actually post these videos... tell me what are u trying to proof.. are u trying to proof that muslim kills people (i already told u those are the people who use islam as shield...

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 218
Maple Leaf, not that you would care what I think (I AM QUITE SURE YOU DONT GIVE A RATS behind WHAT I THINK) nevertheless I am a fair person (try not to laugh) I was not condemning you because I did not know where you where coming from.

If you where mocking US TROOPS then I would condemn you. No I am not going to watch them.

Like I said I know you dont care what I think, afterall I am responsible for LK leaving (ya right) according to you, but it is a free country so I give my 2 cents.

killing time waiting for my VS PLAT,pretty good entertainment here

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5521
Maple leaf aka Ryerson aka Ryerson Army are all the same people.
Ryerson was actually suspended but somehow a lot of these people have been allowed in.

They are very sick people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Tary ma tha lun

Silver Member

Http://www.dssworld.co...DssWorld Mod...

Post Number: 291
hai mery copy kar r hai

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
doreen should i put the link from suggestion box where u were crying about ur post being deleted..don't get me started on this..

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 219
sada
Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 04:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tary ma tha lun

TRANSLATION....Muslim terrorists enjoy ggay sex

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
sodi leave the girls alone. these aren't veil clad women that you can pickup like your taliban brothers, I bet doreen would rip the towel off your head after a few beers.

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 220
Zeeshan_Ashiq
Silver Member

http://www.dssworld.co.nr/ DssWorld Moderator Post Number: 291
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 04:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hai mery copy kar r hai

translation....something to do with 2 muslims bumming ??? I may have this one wrong I am brushing up on my arabic

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
this is not arabic tiger woods u moron

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
ur a f.ag we brown tigers we dont speak arabic u fu.ckin crack head

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
post it... i don't care... i put it up for people to read! but again it was their choise to look or not .. now you are forcing my hand by threatening me some how ... your are a joke. your know better then you say Maple is then going by what you posted. Do me a favor and STFU stop whinning like a kid that lost his lollypop to a bully.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
fu.cking losers , you can always tell urdu , its spoken by a radical brown piece of sh.it

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 95
Hey you missed this unemployed hick Bill Vickers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Link to Bill Vickers unemployment papers and lawsuit.

http://www.awcc.state.ar.us/opinions/alj/2005/stuv/vickers_bill_f407003_20050426 .pdf

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 460
damn u right....

he the puppy dog

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Hence, his great interest and fascination in watching continuous tv.

Go have another beer & ciggi, kick the dog and bang your sis/mom billy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Who's that bald fat dude?
And the first fat fukc should get out and take a walk!

Now I understand!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1593
Maple Leaf
Silver Member

Post Number: 212

Lose the nick or I'll do it for you.

MAPLE LEAF

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
ok i am a little confused here (nothing unusual for me) but........ Maple Leaf is back? (the real one)? Wb Maple Leaf

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 68
The real Maple leaf Has finally stood up.
You are the man.now we can rid of this sick SOB.

Maple Leaf
Gold Member

Post Number: 1420
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 11:42 pm:

If LK wants to stay here and help, he's more than welcome. But he can stop his complaining or leave. For the 15th time.
LK
Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2685
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 08:09 am:

Maple...again quit following me like a little school girl in heat..find something positive to do in your life..

BTW...I'm going boating ,drinking and fishing later so U can take a break from following me..

Maple Leaf
Gold Member

Post Number: 1422
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 10:09 am:

I don't follow you anywhere Mr. I've been here all along and I don't threaten to leave every time somebody makes a post I don't like. You're the one that uses this forum like a revolving door. Go back and look at your own posts, at just how many times you've said, "Now I'm mad and pouting and everybody come with me." "If you don't ban these people, I'm gone." "I'm not helping here anymore till these people are gone." And yet you never leave. Just empty threats. Like I've said before, you're very helpful to people with Pansats and other makes of FTAs and that help is appreciated. But you've made yourself the laughing stock of this forum with all your whinning and moaning.

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
Maple Leaf
Gold Member

Post Number: 1593
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 09:50 am:

Lose the nick or I'll do it for you.

MAPLE LEAF

just try it, you miserable swine.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
Maple Leaf You scare me sometimes LOL I still think you are a Mod or admin "Lose the nick or I'll do it for you." Those are words only a person with power can say.
GETTIN DOWN ON MY KNEES >> Please Please MR I didn't do nutten wrong! Spare me!!!! It was all them others guys that made me do it HONEST!

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
typical internet trolling , people think they exclusive rights to a nickname in a forum.. how come nobody went after all the wannabe LK. as always the losers are only complaining about injustice when its done to them.,

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
lol Doreen.........

he's just another imbecile piece of shit........

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11373
??????????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11374
Sorry. Just a little confused.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1443
Maple Leaf
YOU SISTER IS HERE GETTING F*UCKED FROM THE a*SS TELL YOUR MOM NOT TO COME TO MY PLACE TONIGHT. YOU CAN SEND YOUR WIFE SHE LOVE TO GET F8ucked with your sister. your daughter is still feeling the pain i blowed her p*ussy yesterday . till she feel better i will keep your sister.
i will send u some money today . ok be good

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
lol wasn't that cartier the other day talking about respect and being nice. what a fu.cking piece of mohammeds sh.it he is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
No no dont cry u will find ur father y dont u ask ur sister she got banged by him hard may be she knows lol fu.ckin jew.........

Born from his sister

did u find ur papa
may be its that guy who's pic u posted

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
my father is down the road and healthy and good looking

that guy in the picture wouldn't even be allowed to clean my pool. must be your father

look in his eyes , sums up your pathetic little lives in one pic

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
his health after having a threesome with ur sister and mama lol( i bet he is a skinny piece sh.it like u)
Born from his sister (Mental Problems)
thats the guy from down the street trying to be ur father his trying to get pus.sy lol better watch out..

Username: Tanhoura

Post Number: 10
hi there i have pansat 2500 coverted to 2700 i m trying to download the new bib 225 but not working do i nee a special cable for this receiver
thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11402
This thread is still going?

Who revived it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
where are moderators... why are not they kicking Nalin bin Nadia out of this forum and out of this ecousties.. he is the sick minded person.. who sould be kicked out from here...

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
sady why you always crying bout me, you sound like nalins other nick , all you ever do is complain. I really don't know what you're doing here if every post and poster offends you. obvioulsy this is not the little boys room so fu.ck off and find some other forum where you're wanted.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 540
Bubble Girl doesn't know how to be a friend cuz all we wants is attention from us all. Because its lacking at his own home As soon as you start showing him up by posting something he doesn't understand ( there in comes the bashing post from NALIN BIN NADIA)BOOM he stabs you in the back and calls us names EG: newbie's they are known as are LOSSERS or SPOON FEED because he can't answer the questions... Then tries to prove we are WRONG when we give the answers or in his mind beat him to the punch (ever notice he posts in almost every thread!)WHY? .. Don't you know only Mr" copy and past" man is always right? Sh!t .... We all must be as greatas NALIN BIN NADIA at FTA if all you have to do is "copy and past" OTHER peoples INFO. He doesn't TEST any FTA receivers AT ALL....(ONLT CARD SHARES) BUT when in a new thread eg:... " Nailin please help" He's right there like a dog in heat to voice his opinion "HELP" .. or should I say" copy and past "someone else's hard work" in testing." Then has the audacity to say HE did all the work to make himself look like some kind of genius... I want to know why does he bud his nose into a thread that weren't meant for him In the first place anyway? Can't he stay outta threads that are not asking for his help?
The point we are trying to make is NALIN BIN NADIA IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL NALIN BIN NADIA . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts thingsby lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man NALIN BIN NADIA really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because NALIN BIN NADIA posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on NALIN BIN NADIAs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of NALIN BIN NADIA. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 56 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from NALIN BIN NADIA" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS. Point made I am outta here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us