Boxing Fans

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 317
Channel 455 is alive and well. I'm watching it now and Chavez Junior is fighting later in what they say will be his toughest fight yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 21
Thanks man!

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1249
thanks a bunch jojo.your the man.i've been dying to thus fight.rock on.many many thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 19
hey Rtap, thanks a lot man!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
Chavez wins by 6th round knockout.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1251
what a fight this kid is following his fathers footstep.i mean wow.bring on the next fight.alfonso gomez

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Sanchez might have won had he not chose to try to slug it out with Chavez. All he had to do was stick and move for ten rounds and he surely would have won by decision. But no.....he had to go macho and got knocked out for his troubles.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 17
sanchez had no chance of winning.....chavez was getting hit by him because he had no fear of his power.....sanchez became flat footed and pretty much HAD to fight the way he did because he was gassed....and was not able to move like he started....

chavez jr pretty much walked through him....as was expected when they booked him.....

Bronze Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 37
chavez is good but yet to be tested if he fights gomez he will walkthrough him to

Username: Jmonte

Miami, Fl Us

Post Number: 2
chavez needs to hone his defensive game if he wants to reach his fathers halve point mark.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us