Which Sat for International (India) Channels

Username: Jabberosx

Post Number: 7
Hello All,

I am currently pointing to 61.5 to get my International channels. I am now due to move to a new apartment and i am having a hard time getting one facing SE ;)
Can we get international channels on any other Sat as well ?

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 397
1.2ku.....148w

Silver Member
Username: Fortec16

Post Number: 107
get 119 or 118.7West.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1228
Ya rent a HOUSE with a yard would be better if TV is important....I made sure we had a clear sky and plenty of yard before we bought this place...

then you can get a pole and mount a motorized 31"dish and get all the sat's their are 100's of ethnic channels on FTA that are always on not on DN..no bin files needed to view them..

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA ( QTH-031 ).....

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's...

Username: Jabberosx

Post Number: 8
Thanks guys...
At this time a big house with yard is not an option.. atleast for another year.. so .. : ) i guess I will have to stick with a dishpro500
I'll try 119/118.7 and see what all they have.

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1244
118 takes a liner LNB not circular like 110-119 and its best with a 31" DISH YOU CANNOT get that bird with a dish 500....just so you know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us