So whats the status!!

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 118
I was just checking to see if the NEW bin is out for pansat 2700---(clone)---i been reading other posts but their is alot of B.S. but no answer!! somone please tell me ..thanks..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5475
N O T H I N G.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1191
Your clone will be a day or so after the real pansat's bin is released. I would suggest you look at http://future-fta.info as soon as a bin is released their, a day or so after the bin will be modified to work with your clone....

Bronze Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 80
Is this the same situation like on thanksgiving ?

Bronze Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 47
last week the bins were out in 1 or 2 days. Its been 4 days now and still no bins

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 405
no much worst but there is a light at the end of the tunnel the stb coders can steal the code once again from some awesome dvbcard coders and patch there bins..

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 119
thanks!! it sucks that its been 4 days n no bin!! hope coders will get it soon!! not rushing or n e thing but F8king DN needs to get a life!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
If you had a store and people were stealing products from you would you do everything you could to stop them?

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 359
the thing is fta tester these sat dn bell cost too much..
here is example..
zee tv ($!5) b4u($15)
pak vs ind series (in candada cost $ 150)....
the price is really high.......
ok if they charge me $30 (for all south asian channel i would be 1st one to get them),.....

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 828
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 84
typical muslim behaviour , if something costs too much you steal it. fu.cking cowards have you no shame.

isn't there something in the koran about stealing

there sure is a lot about naming a teddy bear mohammed

the reason ztv is $5 because it fu.ckin sucks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1225
Sada,

you could instead just get a motor and dish and watch all those channels for free all the time. They are never off working now just fine....

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA ( QTH-031 ).....

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's...

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 364
but with which reciever?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
where is sada getting a $150 from if he thinks paying for bell and dish is too much.. use your head , if he can't still it or con someone for it he ain't gonna have it.

Username: Mufta

Post Number: 4
Hey Nalin bin Nadia did you find your father yet?}}}

Username: Uguess

Post Number: 10
fku you mother fku Nalib Bin Nadia. What the fk u doing on this site if u are not stealer. Assole. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

sn of btch bastrd.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 71
Nalin Bin Nadia is a basturd he doesn't know his father.

Bronze Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 83
Maybe Nalin is right . All you people do is wine and moan for 4 days straight just to watch 3 days of free TV.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
I made that comment because it wraps up sada in one sentence , he is someone who makes excuses and does not take responsibility , I know his type well , we are all here for FTA but its only a few cowards like saqeeb that deny it and find excuses. other than that f.uck you both and your mothers

Bronze Member
Username: Uguess

Post Number: 11
Nalin maybe right but dont go on religion is what we are saying. u sound like assole just like him.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5508
When you address this person "Nalin bin Nadia" as Nalin, I hope you know that he started with that name to try and discredit me "Nalin Nyda" with over 5000 posts here, and that I have known this person to come into many threads with the intention of disrupting them, and with very racists remarks.
I have asked for his removal, and I hope the Admin removes him.
Also this morning, I am told yet another person is posing as "Nalin Nyda." Notice the period at the end of his name and his username is also nalins_nyda. Sounds very authentic but is fake.

The real Nalin Nyda has over 5000 posts, and never makes racist remarks against Mulims.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2059
5000 posts of crap
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Pike_376

Post Number: 35
The FTA tester I just sent you a private message can you check it and reply back to me either in this forum or by email at pike_376@yahoo.com I need some help with my receivers and such and I know that you know what you are doing. I am usually pretty smart at this and have been able to get it to work until now. I know there are no new bins that is not my problem that I need fixed right now. Thank you for your time and patience in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1279
josh

why dont you just start a new thread and i will help ya

Bronze Member
Username: Pike_376

Post Number: 37
i started a new thread says need help with 2 receivers

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 450
Relook
Tripple Dragon
Dreambox

Now up on both providers

Bronze Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 51
I just read on fta bins they are saying that the bins will be released n 1 hour i dont know if its true

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 144
Guys,
Nalin and Nalin Bin nadia r 2 different people.Nalin is an inteligent person where as Nalin Bin Nadia is a frustrated transvastite born to a Hooker somewhere in the slums,all IT knows is the slum language of cursing.so people do yourselves s favor and don't respond to any comments that IT makes,because you guys will be wasting your inteligence on IT

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
african , talk about being born in the slums, what german sheppard did your niger mother get raped by to have you. don't start niger , you go up against me and you end up like the rest.

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 153
Nalin Nyda,

Your right here it is....

Nalin .Nyda
Username: Carl_day

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 12:30 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am with you Mo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us