Please talk about only FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Pizza

Post Number: 30
hi

please, talk about only

fta(receivers, fix,bins,keys,dish,lnb,angle, cable)

don't waste your time and also our time.

if you want to talk about your disease please go to your own web or other webs.

thank you all

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 310
Yeah I totally aggree. And what's even more frustrating is when someone puts the name of a Thread with something to do with FTA and it's all bu llsh it.
Grow up people. We are all bored out of our minds right now, doens't mean it's time for the world to get st upid.

Bronze Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 79
Lol, and your post is about what ?

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 199
I totally agree...keep it to FTA

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5459
Tiger Woods does not know if he is coming or going
Yesterday he was inciting racial hatred, and then leaving. Today ????

Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 04:21 pm:

"Just wanted to sign off and say what a bunch of hypocrites most of you are. Coming down on me for being silly a few times. First off my joke after the airplane crash was funny....I said I hope there was no coders on board, it was a funny joke!!

I first said God Bless them all, none of us knew anybody on the plane. It was a terrible tragedy.

What was it even doing on this forum for starters, thats what Nalin would have said if I had put the story there.

Yes I am Deb Odair as well as dirty democrat. I have been here atleast 4 years, probably more???

I mostly posted only on sat matters but occasionally got silly. This Deborah Odair could have been a real person. You had no idea it was me and she really did nothing wrong.

I wonder how many really nice people have come by only to be treated badly...the Bible says we might one day be talking to a real angel and not be aware of it.....

Bearing false witness is pretty serious stuff... It is still true that I never swore or used bad language here ever??

I never did!!!"

I call you losers now(the ones that attacked me that is)

OVER AND OUT

Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 7
and yet it goes to bull go figure but nice try anyways
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us