Panset2500a to 2700

Username: Navatkuli

Post Number: 3
I have loaded j27_205_1 file to convert panset 2500 to 2700; receiver is dead. I waited almost five minutes it didn't boot up. Can someone help me

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1433
buy an other one

Post Number: 4
Can any one help

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5414
When you turn it off with the switch at the back and then turn it on, what happens? Does it come with the word ON any time??

Post Number: 5
No word come cmpletely dead

Gold Member

Post Number: 5463
You must have made a mistake. If you are serious, you can do a jtag. You will have to get the right jtag cable etc for your original receiver. You can jtag to your original receiver or you can directly load the full conversion BIN using jtag. The file is:

CS_224T_FS-LifeTime-Ultra - Flash 1(29LV800BTC) - JTAG.bin

On the other hand, a new CW600p is only about $90.

Post Number: 7
where do I get the jtag cable from a local satellite store, can i use a straight F/F rs 232 cable

Gold Member

Post Number: 5469
jtag cable is a special cable. You can get it on ebay, and also from certain wholesalers. If you are near a metropolis, you might be able to get one locally. You might have to make one.
Otherwise wait for the new ECM to clear, and then go into one of these sites and read up about it.

[link removed]
http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.dsstester*com

The process is not straight forward.

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 277
i did the same thing to one of my 5 pansat 2500's

killed it :-(

oh well life goes on

any word on bin 225? NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 93
I have question about flu. I had changed my flu to pansat a while back. It was working smooth and never had any problem updating it. but when the last bin changed and I tried to update my flu, It will not update. I tried everything from turning it on when b flashes to wait for whole b- 75 appear twice and then upload but I am not able to make connection with the receiver.I even went an bought a new cable but still have the same problem. I have tried using loader2 and stb update and fortecstatstb and everything. Do you think I fried something on my reciver. help..thanks..hope I gave the right information.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us