Post Number: 8
This bull crap, i expected more out of them

its been 3 days

still no news

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1245
remember its free you have to learn patience.making a bin file is not as easy as people think.

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 31
I wonder why Dish is not changing the 06 key every day?
i am sure they are watching the reactions by the coders and they must have realized by now that it takes about 2 days to fix a bin.

So how come they are not changing th ekey every day or 2?

They must be trying something big

Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 10
They must be taking one step at a time to see how the coders handling it. Unless the coders can come out with a bin that will autoroll, we are at the mercy of DN and their key changes.

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 33
hey can someone tell me what is 06 that every one is taking about - i noticed with the recent bin that i installed for view extreme the GUI changed its diff now - and also that when you go to nagra to enter codes there is a new one now - b4 it was just 00 01 and i think 0101 now there is a0601 or something - will that work? can someone give me some guidance my mom is on my case to get it work so she can watch her shows - anyhelp plz

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 273
she cannot watch the ppv's or adult, or international, or premium movie channels. dish has moved these sets of channels to the provider id 0106. there was just 0101, now there are 2 sets of keys. 2 provider id's. there is no opening of these channels with just entering the correct keys in 0106 provider id. it is much more than that, with this new ecm. they have changed the maprom, and there is some kind of timer. so it is actually like making a new autoroll bin file. i would be patient and wait, and hope no more channels start moving to 0106 like the others.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 274
the provider id 0106 will not show in the keys menus, if the coder did not put them there, like the other provider id's. you cannot add a provider id, so stop trying. only the coders can add this. if it is not there like other receivers have, wait til it is there. but again,
the keys are not the only issue this time.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 413
new f2a BINs work good need some adj.www.fta4dummies.com

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5424
oleg's post above is totally false. go to:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409587.html

Username: Cdeepak

Post Number: 10
missing desi channels? try TVdekho.com its free with tons of news channels straight from india.

ull love those tv ads straight from india.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 417
November 1, 2007
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS

Our Members Area ;OlegPHd. has all the new WORKING AUTOROLL FILES and keys for: Pansat, Comsat, Viewsat, Sonicview, Fortec, Neusat, Captiveworks, NFusion, Skyview, Extremeview, Conaxsat, Digiwave, & More JOIN

- Instantly start downloading all the latest WORKING Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers are now up and running from the recent ECM. Thanks for your patience.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 357
Liar, liar pants on fire,
Nose is longer than a telephone wire,
Stick you head in a jelly jar,
Then you wonder where you are.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1157
from their forum:

"Seems DN and BEV are playing thier games today.. PPV / PURN / Internationals are DOWN!!! Some Channels Still up Smiley Possible two new mapcalls in stream. NO KEYS WONT HELP!!!! EXPECT AT LEAST A FEW DAYS DOWNTIME!! set by wack0 on Wed 28 Nov 2007 @ 7:15pm"

Bronze Member
Username: Dizasta

Post Number: 58
DN have released new software version 419 so now coders have to work more to fix thus issue.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us