Cartier 1

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5396
There is a new menace in Ecoustic. The name is Deborah Adair
She has deliberately turned it to a hate post - as it it was from me - against you and Muslims.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409348.html#POST1332191

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 5393
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 01:30 pm:

THE FTA TESTER : There was no need to come to the defense of Deborah Adair.

You have started by attacking me as an Intenet troll, when you know well enough that I am not.

Looking at the number of posts you are making, and at time for no reason, I am wondering what your intentions are.

She has changed the wording in this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409375.html
I am not responsible for the wording attributed to me.

You know very well that there are people around who like to start something against Muslims and divisions amongst the Indians.
This woman is one of them and a bad one .

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 201
BORING

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 139
hey little billy,
is BORING the only word you can spell or know.find yourself another forum

Gold Member

Post Number: 5402
She has just posted this - after causing all the trouble. Was it Doreen or LK?

Deborah Adair
Bronze Member
Username: Deborah_adair

Hollywood , California
USA

Post Number: 37

Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 03:59 pm:

This is more than I can handle...imagine my surprise to find the thread still going...Hey Nalin now you know how it feels to have your post twisted on you.

To think all you had to say was sorry I did not realise someone else said it. You will go far with that attitude. No doubt you are a democrat.

I am logging off as Deb odair...also Tiger Woods, dirty democrat and a few others I can not even remember over what must be atleast 4 years if not more.

In all that time, yes I was silly a few times but I never swore or used bad language.

btw that was a harmless funny joke I said about the plane crash. Yes it was a terrible tragedy, I said God Bless them all and then made the dark joke.

None of you knew anybody on board....it was a funny joke...I hope there was no coders on board.

what a bunch of losers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5405
Toger Woods has started a thread admitting he was the person behind it all.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409428.html

This is my post NO. 5404 in that thread.

"Racists statements, and racist remarks. Inciting racial hatred. These are all crimes under the CRIMINAL Laws of civilised societies.

You said "God Bless them all, none of us knew anybody on the plane. " Then you put a smilee next to it. Remember that the plane crash was in Turkey where a majority who died would be Muslims.
Later on you went on to twist remarks that insulted Cartier 1 as a muslim as I had insulted him.
Your tried to create racial hatred.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY. IT IS SERIOUS MATTER AND YOU BETTER GET IT STRAIGHT, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO END UP IN JAIL.
"

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 785
Why am i being brought up in this thread ?I haven't got a clue who this Deborah Adair
is and nevor read any of her posts. For what ever reason... You people want to blame me for ALL the trouble making posts. I have only attacted LK mostly and cartier sometimes for personal reasons that you people are not aware of. But i do get my point across to LK and to me thats all that matters. So keep me out of this Deborah Adair noncence.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5408
Tiger Woods has started a thread admitting he was the person behind it all.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 787
ok am i missing something here cuz I DONT GET IT?
"the person behind it all." Behind what? i just read a thread about this Deborah Adair
person and that really didn't make any sence either to me .. just egnore her and she will go away.

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 18
Thanks for the tips guys... I fuken love these FTA boards... so informative...

YIPEEEEEEE DO DE DO DE DO DE DO.... Bahama mama do pop puddin.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1432
nalin nyda . i know you and what you are. you are great guy and we have mutual respect between us . let poeple say what they want . they are sick with no life. this black out show how idiot poeple are. and this way no one deserve to be helped in future, that's why i use profanity with them .
since there is nothing left about fta , they are lost they have no where to go .

my advise ignore ignore ignore ignore all of them
and help only the one that are respectful.

peace brother.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 204
Hey african...........you are BORING....Bite me

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 278
I understand...
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 65
lol fu*cking cartier talking about being respectful. what happened did the FBI or terrorist squad pay you a visit and take your bomb making materials.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us