Need update!

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 116
So i have pansat 2700a clone, what is the latest news on the EMC....
I am trying to see if I can find a new BIN for my clone box.....is it out yet!!!?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1039
New Key's is NOT the issue here today people...if you are getting all channels except PPV, PURN, ethnic, and Most Movie channels then you have the newest key's.......

ALL RECEIVERS VIEWSAT,PANSAT, ALL CLONES are in need of new bins....as soon as the new bin's are out we will post the links

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1040
TO add to that post....if you have a clone it is usualy a day or so after the real receivers get the new bin's when the clones get new bin's.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1967
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P
Well DN has really stepped it up with the latest ECM. They are starting to use the full potential of REV 10C. This is the use of running dynamic code to decrypt the Control Words. Most Manufactures have released but are seeing freezing on the PPV, Internationals and Movie channels. The good news is we get Video. It will take some time for the coders to get it right but this is a good step in knowing it can be beat.

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 117
good to know that coders CAN crack the code, ya it takes a lil time but i can wait! its worth it! i guess...

Bronze Member
Username: Frmgrl

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 15
Hey, is true that the coders are making progress in fixing this problem? Thanks.
Would like a reply.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5371
Jalal: The latest for Pansat 2700 clones is
224V2Tivo. It does not address the current ECM, which came about after the BIN was released.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1999
On 119 and 110, u still get everything except movie channels, p0rn and some ppv. there are still some ppv channels, AND u get the ppv events too still.

Bronze Member
Username: Black_list

Post Number: 31
yes rose. We are making progress. New pansat bins out soon. Today may be tommorow at lastest now testing new bins for all pansat. please be pateince.

Bronze Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 46
Thanks Black List sounds good

Bronze Member
Username: Frmgrl

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 16
Thanks, Black List. I hope you're not just pulling our leg. I hope what you posted is actually true. I just want real info that's all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us