ALL THE BINS HERE.....

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1431
IF U ARE LOOKING FOR ANY BIN JUST GO SEE DOREEN PUSSSYYYYYYYYYYY SHE HAS ALL THE BINS.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 128
Why R U so mean?take it easy buddy life is too short

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 14
actually cartier1 wife's puzzy has all the bins you need

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 60
cartier has been shunned by doreen , like every other diseased muslim man he is now embarassed and starts a hate and terror campaign ,, typical sand negro beheaviour.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 550
i think all of you need some puss.y. Since there is no p.orn, there is nothing to wack off to.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 308
Isn't it alittle pathetic to go out of your way to make a post under a false posting name, about someone who probably doesn't think twice about you?
Come on Cartier...grow up.

Bronze Member
Username: M_khalifa4

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 40
nalin bin my a0ss ,
islam has nothing to do with this , u really a sick person

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 88
Nalin you are a disesed person and sick. You have shown all of us that you are a true ugly person. It looks like you have been eating shi't for a while.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 308
Nalin bin Nadia

is one of the disposable name LK uses.

Bronze Member
Username: Pike_376

Post Number: 31
Nalin Nadia--Ignore them all they dont realize how much you do for them, so fu*k them all and let our maker take care of them.

Silver Member
Username: K98

Post Number: 113
ftabins.net is a ripoff be ye warned!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
ftabins is a great site if you are having trouble email the admin with ur problems.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1084
Lets try to get a grip here.........time will open new doors........just be patient

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1641
Hey James, good to see you're still hanging around.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 197
you're reapimg what he planted......

( he's the only one left of the original 'founding fathers'
of ecoustics' satellite tv forums )

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 198
*reaping

Username: Viejo_pedro

Post Number: 8
cartier1 and meri same thin sure ben togheter

Username: Silverlion80

Post Number: 5
these forums are not for satellite anymore it is about relligion and other things but satellite and by the wat josh if nalin is helping us that doesnt mean he/she can be rude with others

Bronze Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 21
Nalin Nyda is the person helping. Nalin bin Nadia is a jerk don't mix up people.

Username: Rnr123

Lincoln, NE Lancaster

Post Number: 3
Nalin is a stupid, socially unadjusted Bitsshhhhh.............

Username: Bjan

Post Number: 1
need a bin for can you tell me what the latest one is i seemed to be getting hit a least once a week what the heck is up with that

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5440
janice: No new BINs yet. There have been weekly BIN changes.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1159
First off NO Body promised you that your FTA receiver would ALWAYS get every channnel on DN or BEV..Their are 100's of channels working now please enjoy them and wait for the new bin's.

New Key's is NOT the issue here today people...if you are getting all channels except PPV, PURN, ethnic, and Most Movie channels on DN and NOW NO CHANNELS ON BEV then you have the newest key's.......

ALL RECEIVERS VIEWSAT,PANSAT, ALL CLONES are in need of new bins....as soon as the new bin's are out we will post the links...In the meantime why don't you concider upgrading to a better set up..I have over 15 sat's and 2500 channels...most working great!

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA.....

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's...

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
I think 2500 is kind of a fish tail...

I think it more like 400 with both C-band and KU-band and 70% of that nonenglish speaking stations.

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 50
get a few birds w/one stone good idea

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 419
November 1, 2007
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS

Our Members Area ;OlegPHd. has all the new WORKING AUTOROLL FILES and keys for: Pansat, Comsat, Viewsat, Sonicview, Fortec, Neusat, Captiveworks, NFusion, Skyview, Extremeview, Conaxsat, Digiwave, & More JOIN

- Instantly start downloading all the latest WORKING Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers are now up and running from the recent ECM. Thanks for your patience.

Username: Lamis

Post Number: 8
hi oleg can u tell me the new bin for viewsat extrem plz thank u friend

Username: Lamis

Post Number: 9
hi oleg can u tell me the new bin for viewsat extrem plz thank u friend

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 141
oleg is talking crap.he wants u to join a site and probably pay for it.dont fall for this one

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1167
Oleg does not a thing more than any of us do about when a new bin will be here for your receiver Zahralmis......just wondering what channels are you trying to receive?

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 289
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 434
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 06:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks as of 12/01/07 there are lots of channels that are down like ppv and adults etc. on dn and bev. There are some channels still up on dn and bev like A&E and LMN etc. Please do not start numerous posts about this problem. Go to the file section for your receiver and check to see if there is a new file out and if not then we will just have to be patient and wait. The coders are working hard to come up with a fix for this problem. As soon as new fixes come out they will be posted ASAP. Also please do not post questions in the file section about where are the new bins because they will only be deleted. Like I said before if a new bin comes out we will get it out ASAP. Thanks.

Just a little foot note. In the summer of 2006 most receivers were completely down for almost two months or better before a fix came out at the time. The only thing we could get was local channels so it is always good to have a back up if possible which for me is digital cable. You just never can tell how long something like this may last. (EURO666/ECU12-01-2007)

Username: Vel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 06:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks as of 12/01/07 there are lots of channels that are down like ppv and adults etc. on dn and bev. There are some channels still up on dn and bev like A&E and LMN etc. Please do not start numerous posts about this problem. Go to the file section for your receiver and check to see if there is a new file out and if not then we will just have to be patient and wait. The coders are working hard to come up with a fix for this problem. As soon as new fixes come out they will be posted ASAP. Also please do not post questions in the file section about where are the new bins because they will only be deleted. Like I said before if a new bin comes out we will get it out ASAP. Thanks.

Just a little foot note. In the summer of 2006 most receivers were completely down for almost two months or better before a fix came out at the time. The only thing we could get was local channels so it is always good to have a back up if possible which for me is digital cable. You just never can tell how long something like this may last. (EURO666/ECU12-01-2007)

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us