Ne VSxtreme bin

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 84
I have downloaded the new VSXtreme bin from www.totalfta.com few minutes ago. No picture and no sound and it has been autorolling for 10 min I am at echo 3(61.5). Any suggestion is appreciated. The signal quality is 76%

Username: Gijoe

Post Number: 4
The bin they have is outdated its from Nov.24

Bronze Member
Username: Solopot

Post Number: 13
it is bin avelibale for any viewsat at this time?
or we have to wait

Bronze Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 78
WAIT WAIT WAIT,,,for VS it will be posted at totals home page with updated msg, so cool just one page to visit if it says it got all working then have it but till wait wait

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1010
eran, did you read on the main page at total were you got that new bin? If you missed it please go back and read it. It is the first place the newest bin's are posted for viewsat's.

Gijoe, the bin at total is NOT outdated that is the newest bin...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1011
Also untell then their is 100's of channels working just fine..international are all on 100%, locals, networks like USA A&E and so on..I have had no trouble finding stuff to watch for us and the kids during this time...the sky is not falling..

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 756
THE FTA TESTER 071124 is the last ecm bin...what are u talking about..did u try it?

Post Number: 5
the file date on them is 071124 - Nov. 24, they are outdated because that is the same exact file i have loaded.

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 85
International channels at echo3 are not working with the newest VSXtreme bin

Post Number: 6
and some networks do work like HGTV and USA however the international and premium are all down.

Bronze Member
Username: Rudy240

Post Number: 26
i keep hearing u guys talking about international what channel r those on i have a vs lite and would like to know if i can pick these up

Post Number: 7
international include Arabic, Indian and i think some Japaneses and im sure there is more. they start around channel 640 or so. (I think)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I never seen them on my vs lite do i have to do a blind scan to pick these up or download a channel list

Gold Member

Post Number: 1043
ruds

what sat's do you have scanned?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1970
FTA was saying the bin at total IS THE LATEST BIN OUT... there is NO FIX YET FOR PPV.... therefore the one at total is the latest.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
i have 119 and 110 the normal dn satelite thats it no extra dishes or anything just have the one dish for dn would i need a new dish or change the angles cuz if i do i really dont need it that bad i was just wondering if i would be able to pick them up the way iam set up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
anybody

Gold Member

Post Number: 1045
those channnels are on 121, 148, and a liner sat at 118.75....you would need a new dish to receive any of these...

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA.....

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's...

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1977
i want to get into that setup soon, also want to look in to plastic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
cool do you know were i can purchase one of these and due to the situation on hand that we are experiencing do you think its worth me buying one would hate to spend the money and find out all this is over
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us