Pansat 2700 for Newbies

Username: Miamihitman09

Post Number: 10
PLease help! Have A Pansat 2700a. it is the real deal. can not get it to work. I am getting sat signal, but no quality. I can not get into the parental control to put in the key codes. Please help what I'm doing wrong?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1214
check your settings in antenna setup.also check your dish alignment.

Satellite Finders (Look Angle Calculators)
-------------------------------------------------
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
My dish alignment looks good, butnot sure of antenna setup setting, where should they be at? Also this question will tell how much of newbie i am, in which spot does the cable go into, the ANT In or ? thanks for the help

Username: Me_me

Post Number: 8
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT BEEN CONVERT TO 2700

Thanks go to Chancysand for CS_224T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial

Load Chancysand CS_224T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial over any of the jvvh bins or CS_222Tor CS_223T serial bin, I used the 2500_2700serial Loader, with box off bin in loader, then turn box on and when it starts flashing hit write and ALL WAYS LET IT BOOT UP ALL THE WAY
but use what ever loader works for you

NOTE: AUTOROLL OFF AND STILL ROLL KEYS IN
ALSO: SAVE YOUR CHANNELS BEFORE YOU LOAD ANY NEW BIN WITH CHANNEL MASTER & THEN LOAD TO STB AFTER YOU
AFTER YOU LOADED NEW BIN< USE PANSAT_2700 AS YOUR STB WITH CM

NOTE: after loading 224T serial bin and if you get scramble hit 8282 on remote and do a set key default
A/R on bev & D/N

Bronze Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 19
eric i encounterd the same problem. and it is nothing to do with ure dish alignment. ur receiver is the one with the problem. i fixed mine by taking it to a tech.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
REALLY thanks. What was the name of the place u took it to? maybe they have the samething here!!thanks

Username: Me_me

Post Number: 10
don't own a pansat 2700.. but do you have an option for a manual scan. in your autoscan and blindscan options? If so.. you will need to go to lyngsat!.com.. and find the correct TP for that channel.. Sid is Channel #, go to Packages.. across to America, click ok.. then find the appropriate satellite.. and provider.. click on the provider. and scroll down till you see your channel. and to the left, it will show the TP it is on.. in manual scan.. scan. just that TP.. for it to work.. you must have a strong signal on the Quality meter. and be on the correct satllite at the same time of course.. hope that helps good luck..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
eric i took mine to toms tv repair its a little shop in fresno. enless ur from fresno urbetter off looking for a little tv repair shop tech

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5356
Eric Garica: You can't get into Parental Control, till you scan at least one Sat. The reasoning is very logical. If there are no channels to watch, you don't need to set Parental Control!!!

You should load the BIN, do a default settings, then user settings, then Antenna setup and then scan at least one satellite. Follow the sequence exactly.
If you scan 61.5 or 148W, you won;t get anything now, but if you are pointing ot 110 or 119W, you will get some channels. You won;t need to enter any keys. The 0101 ID keys are hidden and not working with practically all the BINs. The PPVs the P)RN and the Internationals are on this set of Keys.
The 0101 keys roll in properly and are working.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 130
Nalin,
you have a lot of patience , and although a lot of people don't appreciate you are very helpful.thank u so much for giving us so much of your valuable time and knowledge,without u us newbies would be messed up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
eric something is wrong with box. u can scan all you want . (no quality no channels)it will scan 0 channels trust me i tried everthang.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Thanks for the help Nalin and humberto and everyone else. I still getting nothing. I going to have the box check.

Username: Dishb

Chicago, Il Usa

Post Number: 1
I have MegasatYT6688, I am not sure,which bin file to use? Do I need clone version of 2300/2700A bin file?
Please help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5433
dish: You have a Pansat 2500A clone. If you have any BIN such as 293T and 294T, whatever you are able to get now is what you will ever get.
If you want more, you will have to convert to Pansat 2700.

Bronze Member
Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 15
anybody can say that when we will get bin file for pansat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I am stil getting nothing. I get a level at 83% but no quality a all and no SAT. What is wrong? I have the Pansat 2700a. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 5477
Eric: DID YOU go though the exact sequence that I posted for you?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1194
He needs to be sure he is looking at a active transponder when looking for signal and has the lnb-switch settings correct....

If you will let me know what sat you are trying to get and your LNB-switch and such I can try to help with that part...it could be that

Username: Dishb

Post Number: 2
Nalin,
Once I downloaded 223 bin(2700A clone safe)on MegasatYT6688, remote was locked up and I can't download any other file thru 27.02 loader.Please advise what to do and how to convert from MegasatYT6688 to Pansat 2700.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us