Dantetn

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 659
hey dantetn i have a question that i think only u can answer becuz no one else will plz answer these two questions thanks soo much......

so which bin for viewsat xtreme is the latest? and is it at total? where can i find the CAN ANYONE SEE THE 0106 PID in VIEWSATS or and other RECEIVER?????????????????????

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1898
I am not sure about the 06 pid, i havent loaded mine yet. I figured they would put it in this time... hoped anyway. But the -2 file at total is working. Its the one on the front page

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
ok thanks sooooo much dantetn ..oh and can u plz plz plz let us know after u load the bin let us know if u see the PID...thanks....oh and sorry to bother u but...my sonicview 4000 is keep on autorolling how do i fix this?i got the file from ftatalk

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1900
I hear it is freezing... I guess u will need to wait on a new bin. I have a friend who has one, but he isnt home now

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
yeah ok thanks

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 220
Hey, Satgrl... sorry to interrupt, did you try the same bin from another place...

Just wondering, keep it up... never change!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
no i tried it from ftatalk only..and i still have yo fix viewsat xtreme..and sonicview 4000 keep freezing and autorolllin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us