Sony PFM-42B1 Intermittent Display Start Up

Username: Tselimaj4

Post Number: 1
i just got this amazing plasma tv from my friend and it wont like connect like i dont know how to change channels and its aggravating me. some one please help me it turns on and the menu comes up thats about it help me

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Username: Normrud

Lake Mills, WI USA

Post Number: 3
Tim;
The Sony PFM-42B1 is a Monitor similar to a computer monitor. It requires an external TV receiver such as a Direct TV Receiver, HDTV receiver, etc. to get it's signal from through connections like S video and others. It also has no speakers, so requires separate amplified speakers to be connected.
This monitor was more designed for use in commercial display applications.
Once you have proper connections made, you can use the menu system built into the monitor to select which input connections you are using like the S video input. The menu system gives you a variety of setup choices as so you can fine tune your video display to your liking. I would suggest downloading a users manual that will help you immensely to use the monitor.
As my monitor is not working due to a PDP related problem, I am looking for parts or a replacement monitor. If you decide to get rid of yours, please contact me. Same with anyone else who has one they would like to sell, working or not.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us