Question for LK or Nalin Nyda

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 17
LK, I noticed that in a previous thread pertaining to the Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversion you mentioned something about turning autoroll off; this is the exact quote in question: "AUTOROLL OFF AND STILL ROLL KEYS IN"

I'm just curious as to what you meant by this? I assume you mean that if I turn autoroll off the keys will still roll.

I'm wondering because I'm having trouble with my receiver rebooting; and Nalin Nyda posted in a previous thread that turning autoroll off, as well as closed caption will correct this problem; and that would be great if it did, but I don't want to have the hassle of turning everything back on once the keys do change.

Thanks in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Batjc

Post Number: 57
what receiver and model you have and bin in use?

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 177
just to clarify....Lk and Nalin are one in the same, I would only add that he/she is a wonderful person. Would give you the shirt off his/her back.

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 72
I just notice, it's 9:am too early
to be drinking

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13802
Tiger...aka Dirty Democrat...U are on crack dude...I am ONLY LK here for years now..and I am DEFINITELY a MAN!.....not a child nor a woman...and dislike nalin and this site and all the childish bashing and false allegations and untrue rumors, like U are starting...along with the other troublemakers here..

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 153
LK WARTHOG IS ONCE AGAIN TALKING BULLCRAP HE HAS MANY NAMES AND HAS BEEN CAUGHT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. BUT GOT WAY WITH. BUT NOW LIKE A MORON HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT TO OTHERS WHO NOW ARE SPEAKING OUT.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
As I mentioned in the post, I was referring to a 2500-2700 conversion; specifically a clone.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5223
Jack :
First of all I am not LK, I am me - Nalin Nyda. Tiger Woods was drinking when he posted that
Secondly, LK does not have a Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversion, and has only second hand information.

Many of of BL BINs which are essentially BINs for many Pansat models, have the defect of autoroll working even when turned off. This means that when new keys comeinto your receiver, they come in even if the autoroll is set to OFF. In th ecase of converted receivers, if you are noticing resets or other glitches keep the autoroll off. This will reduce or eliminate the problem. The keys will still come in so you do not have to input the new keys manually.
This is the current situation, but it may change.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Thank you Nalin, finally a direct answer after 5 junk posts and childish bickering by others.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5226
Keeping autoTP off and captions off also has a positive effect in reducing the glitches.
It is all related to reducing the memory congestion in the converted receivers.

HAPPY VIEWING

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 75
LK for the past 3 years you have made many many
people here to dislike you at times you have said that you didn't care if anyone here liked you or not. So may I ask what is you beef Don't you see the picture, the curtain is down on you Even some people that back you changed their nicks and pulled away.The only nicks that
back you now are your own. Pal it is time to pack your grip and take a trip. On your way out don't let the door behind you hit you on your SS

BTW as you can see Nalin Nyda is the main man
He always tries to help not to hurt.

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 157
King Arthur = Nalin Nyda.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
thill1951 = Doreen (aka dumbass DJ)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13808
So King AZZ...U are another fake here too huh?...been here 3 years and hiding behind new nicks...and asking newbie questions and where to get files...U're a POS too..blow it out your azz!...U don't know shi*t about me or FTA!...

if U believe in nalin, then U're really a FTA newbie!...or nalin herself!

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
Upload

WARNING TO ALL

The polls have LK WARTHOG turning spy just like he did back in the dave days

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Dry Dent Lure = LK Tom Hill Story teller thill WartHog MrPig Fumb Duck Nalin bin Nadia Darthhater RTAP Bill Vickers Urmama Dr Munna AZZHAT

Gold Member

Post Number: 5231
Jack:
Keeping autoTP off and captions off also has a positive effect in reducing the glitches.
It is all related to reducing the memory congestion in the converted receivers.

HAPPY VIEWING

I have to go now to look into Sonicview 4000 situation. If you have questions related to conversion or conversion BINs, post them where AV or Abby are posting.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1889
Ya know... WHY would anyone post under a new nick??? Crazy!. I have this one... thats it. I dont hide, or bash others secretly. Nalin is a cancer here that has posted wrong info that resulted in many users destroying their boxes. The only ones who like or listen to her are noobs or his other nicks. Come outta the closet all u who use other nicks! I think tap is tap, dry is dry, lk is lk, nalin is a woman

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
WHY to steal and scam more thats why.

Warthog LK was pushing viewsat 2 releasing a killer bin he pushed and pushed for it because sales of the real thing where down and site sponsors where hurting. He helped pansat kill many 2500's and clones saying Blacklist never released a killer bin.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1337

Hey, dantetn
You are always laughing, now you are making me laugh.You are saying that the only people that listens to Nalin are newbies. Who listens to you,to me and to LK?

BTW if you are who you say you are, I haven't seen any threads where Nalin had bad mouth you.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 180
Tiger...aka Dirty Democrat...U are on crack dude...I am ONLY LK here for years now..and I am DEFINITELY a MAN!.....not a child nor a woman...and dislike nalin and this site and all the childish bashing and false allegations and untrue rumors, like U are starting...along with the other troublemakers here..............................................................

SORRY my warped sense of humor...I know you LK are not Nalin.....so many threads are started by people asking either LK or Nalin to respond to a tough question...

I guess the truth is...that LK and Nalin are 2 separate guys with much expertise to offer the satellite community. Definatelly not one person but 2.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1891
HA HA HA!!! Then u havent been reading. He bashes ANYONE who posts ANYTHING that disagrees with him. Thats why I dont like him. Nalin once told me, after he came in to a thread where I was helping someone and blasted me for something stupid, "You are more stupider that anyone here"
LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 234
Looking To FIX my DISH

Friends. Actually I live in Montreal. Am looking for someone who can Come at my place to FIX my DIsh for GOOD... Because each time I fix the screws.. I dont know how strong the Wind is,, the Dish turn by itself..

PLEASE Help me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1895
You cant tighten them or use lag bolts? I wouldnt have anyone from this site come to my house. U should set it back up where it works and tighten everything very tight.

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 235
LoL !!! @ dantetn..
I see wat U mean.. hahahahaha..

Username: Qwertyuu

Post Number: 2
viewsat plat blind scan gone with new bin. The channels like 611, 617 620, 651,662 and 663 with frequency of 603, 632 cant be scanned without blind scan as I only manage to get these channels with blind scan before. Can somebody help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
I'm not anybody but me.
You're still Dumbass DJ and you're an embarrassment to your family. You act like a teen yet you say you're 46 years old. If I were any of your children.......never mind. I'm just happy that I'm not!

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 230
And I though this people were insane!...
Upload
But guess I am wrong... Again...

Well, this is Ecoustics, were everyone is HIGH and fine... LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
bombat..U immigrant, learn to read...u are illiterate...I NEVER said I live in a shed...i said "Tinkering" in a shed..I have 3 homes in the US.. and rental property ...in my 2 sheds I do things like sharpen blades, fix mower, store generator, power washer, and use grinder, vice etc...something an immigrant like u wouldn't know about....and BTW, I have 6 TV's IN my house and 3 others OUTSIDE the house (shed, garage, and pool side) ...and FTA is NOT about FREE TV, unless u are poor, which I am NOT......FTA is a hobby to "tinker" with....U are a RETARD!

bombats...At one time Pansat was a worthy receiver and I did recommend it...but things change and so does my opinion with it!...I do NOT have TUNNEL Vision and am NOT stuck in the past or the twilight zone..so forgive me, if I have changed my opinions because Pansat has changed their quality..

U might as well call 75% of Americans "Benedict Arnold" too, U fuuuking retard!...they liked George W Bush once too, but have changed their opinions too!

yeah I'd use any FTA receiver for as long as I could...hell, throw it in the garage or by the pool, just to throw it on when U are really not interested in anything special or of quality ..I still use a small old 13 inch TV in my shed, just for ha ha's, when i'm tinkering with something..so if it still works, use it..just don't buy another Pansat!

LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
thill = Dumbass Doreen (AKA Dumbass DJ)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us