To szotakaLK

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 751
Why did YOU delete all but ONE of my files I uploaded at dsscommunity under the name of DJ? I know your an admin there but that doesn't give you the right to take away good info and files. I go there to get files I uploaded to HELP people out here. NOW i can't get anything I put there because you deleted them. Some people want to convert there FLUS back to factory setting and start over and I can't help them out now because all that Info and files are gone. I WAS assuming that once uploaded it would stay there I didn't save everything because my PC crashed and I lost a lot of stuff concerning FTA but thought (silly me) that it was still up at dsscommunity.
I realize that there are newer ways now with the flu conversion kits out for 2700 But they don't seem to be stable enough for some reason or an other. All the Jtag files and info are gone... factory files everything? WTF? Just because you are pissy with me doesn't give You the right to delete good files and Info. I know it was you that deleted my stuff. Why would anyone else do this. ALL the files and info I put up at other site are still there. So that tells me people are using them and they are still good. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD ( the power of an admin) Now how can I or others help FLU members and its not just FLU files that are gone It's EVERYTHING I POSTED . I did how ever notice that YOU are one of the top posters there. "SZOT" is everywhere there uploading files. Some of witch I know for a fact I uploaded when the dsscommuinty site went down and lost everything. In 2 days I posted as many as 100 files. WHERE DID THEY GO? I DO HAVE A LIGIT RIGHT TO B!TCH HERE!!!!!! And you wonder why I stopped posting? This is a good example as to why. I don't want credit but I want to know WHY?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13762
hey jerkoff...Soullezz (site owner) purged all the forums/topics, NOT me!...about 3 weeks ago!..

BTW, that site does NOT center around U alone...and most of your material was outdated..U posted crap there over 1 year ago!...and Soullezz obviously deleted it, cause it had no value anymore!...the site stays current and "Z" purges uselss old info!

Stay the fuuuucck off my back, fuuuccking biitch!...U need to get a life, grow up, and quit blaming me for all your ailments in life!...find another sucker and target..

I should ban U, now that U have brought the sites business here outside the site and bashed me as an admin there..in fact, U are now banned, since U broke the rules of the site!

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 383

See everyone thats the real LK AZZHAT NUMBER 1. Little old lady nazzi nothing more. He can change his name a hundred times but you can't teach a old bltches new tricks. Being a jerk is so deeply enrooted in this azzhat he couldn't change if he wanted to.

He comes here for one purpose only thats to sucker people into joining his site to increase the numbers for sponsors.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13763
BTW...U only had 26 posts there, and last one was Nov 6 2006...and have 6 remaining...but I have banned U for your breaking the rules of our site, which u expanded to here...and i'm sure "Z" would not appreciate your rantings about his actions, decisions and his site..U crossed the line regarding the site..stay here or go elsewhere..

and FYI, many people lost many posts including me...but nobody flipped out and bashed anybody for it like U did...out of 35,000 members, U were the ONLY one to have a hissy fit, and decided to bash a site admin for it!...big mistake by you!

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
Oh I bet you feel so powerful don't you little old lady.

Typical napoleon complex.

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 50
Dr you're a dumb niger , go away before I find your mother and give her a mouth full of c um

Silver Member

Post Number: 385
Thats why everyone should avoid dsscommie like the plague. Anyone that would put you in power has to be working for dish or bev. Make all the sense in the world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
Go nurse your sugar daddys wounds about all you can do anyways

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13765
heres your 5 posts back...real good info there...ROTFLMAO

Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:38 am Post subject: Viewsat_0000_repair_kit_131 Updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viewsat_0000_repair_kit_131

Viewsat Boot Code 0000 ->Reboot Process
Remove the cover of the box, and switch the two jumpers from the left hand
side to the right hand side... (As shown in picture.)
1D Connect the power supply to receiver (but don?t turn on the power of the
receiver), and connect the null modem cable (2-3, 3-2, 5-5) to the
computer.
2D Open the tool file STC-ISP V31.exe located in the ?stc.rar
? directory/files, it will then look like this:
3D Click the button Ctesting the series port
connection status and then click the below buttonC
Then turn on the power supply and get the below firmware.
3DChoose the correct MCU type, choose the MCU: STC12C1052 first, if
upgrading is not successful, then you can choose MCU: STC12C2052,
upgrade again, as follows:
And then click the button ?Open File? to choose the boot file.
And the file isFviewasm(boot)Cafter confirm it. And then turn off the power to
the receiver?.
Click the button ?Download?Cand then turn on power again to get the below
firmware:
If the above message window shows:
?Program OK?, ?Verify OK ?that means reboot successful.
After reboot, turn off the power, and replace the jumpers to their normal left
hand side position. After you finish the above steps, the receiver can be
upgraded to the latest patch file release. IE: DBPSW_060607A_XTREME
We will continue to release updates/patch solutions as required. This is a FIRST! For the
Conexiant Processor Type Patches? per Wang.

2...Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:33 pm Subject: VS Ultra manual key input instructions..lol nice post sozt

3..Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:32 pm Subject: Viewsat_0000_repair_kit_131 Updated
This file needs to be updated

4...Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:47 pm Subject: Programming TV guide
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/programming_guides/index.shtml
open link and ?press ?"Go to on line channel guide" ?or download ?"channel lineup cards"

5...Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:33 am Subject: Master Password for all FTA recievers
Master Password
Acc..........................: 0786
Akai.........................: 9009
Amstrad SilverLine...........: 3472
Amstrad CromLine.............: 0000
Ariza........................: 0786 ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 752
FU*CK YOU LK I have no reason to go back there after what I seen. ( or lack of what I see) You are lying again about my "posted crap there" . I helped get that sight back on its feet... Not only that, but almost all the files I posted way back when I originally got from dsscommunity. I reposted it back into the forum. Yes most was out dated (old keys or bins) but other stuff is still good. Not to mention the STUFF I uploaded were all good files in it's time So don't make it sound like I posted CRAP .. If that were true ... Why then is some of it up there NOW under YOUR name "SZOT" Don't try to bullsh!T your way out of this. I will ask Soullezz myself if what you say is true. BUT I posted stuff about viewsat and other receivers and that my friend IS NOT out dated. Even every file I uploaded as FTA-Angel is gone also. KEEP YOUR DSSCUMMINITY SITE!! I HAVE NO REASON TO GO THERE. I WILL NEVER SEND ANYONE THERE AGAIN. I have many other sites to get files and info from. So don't think for one second this hurts my feelings (banning me) I DON'T CARE!!! I stopped uploading there along time ago anyway. Reason being... YOU STEAL FILES AND POST THEM UNDER YOUR NAME WHY I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Silver Member

Post Number: 391
Last year I was telling you and scanner what the deal was on this azzhat and you all stood beside him. He is one of the biggest looser of the fta scene. Now you all can see it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13766
6...Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:33 am Subject: Need Help with my FLU..
I need help programming my FLU..

Silver Member

Post Number: 754
I don't want your sh!t INFO back LK Sue me for the copy and pasting typos.. All I did was post what was in the zip info . And Next time post the asnwers i gave back for the "3..Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:32 pm Subject: Viewsat_0000_repair_kit_131 Updated
This file needs to be updated "
Dj

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This file has been updated .... All missing files replaced

BTW way notice at the time how many posts I made NOT JUST "U only had 26 posts there" NOT BAD FOR 81 post in 3 days eh!
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:32 pm Post subject:

That was just in the beginning I post way more after that.

Also I would like to add you're the admin in charge of monitoring POSTS its your job so you told me way back when to FIX any typing mistakes. You told me to be more "professional" when giving info on files .So I copied and pasted the info files in the zips I DIDN"T MAKE THE ZIP FILES!!
OH AND BTW I AM NOT BANNED AS OF YET!! another lie!
as for the rules
nu-un
Administrator

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:25 pm Post subject: SITE RULES and GUIDELINES - MUST READ!!!

RULES:

1..NO LIVE LINKS or URLS ALLOWED! There are ONLY 2 exceptions to this rule..
A.. Previously approved by an admin here!
B...Links to dsscommunity and dsscentral threads and pages are always permitted.
Any and all OTHER posts with live links will be deleted immediately! This rule will be strickly enforced and anyone violating it risks being permanently BANNED!

As a REMINDER to Everyone, this rule also applies to the README or ANY files within the .ZIP or .RAR file. So you must PURGE/REMOVE these links and compress (zip or rar) the file again, before you post ANY .zip or .rar file!

2..NO BASHING ALLOWED! If you have a problem with anyone, take it to pm or pm a Mod or Admin for help.

3..NO DISRESPECT FOR MODS OR ADMINS! Bad Attitude is as bad as outright challenges or confrontations. Their word here is FINAL!

4..DO NOT DOUBLE POST! Posting of the same thing in more than 1 post here is not helpful to the members or yourself, and causes problems for everybody.

5..NO POSTING OF ANY KEYS, EXCEPT IN THIS AREA ONLY! ALL keys are permitted ONLY in the "Current Keys" category. NO Posting is permitted in ANY other areas of these forums.

6..NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING OF ANY ITEMS! Only By Site Sponsers.

7..NO HIJACKING OF THREADS! Hijack is to steal or take control of something that is not yours. For example, If a thread Subject is "My receiver keeps rebooting", then don't jump in the thread and post something about your need for the new keys or which LNB should I use. Stay on the Subject of the thread! Look, use the Search tool and find another one with your same issue. Start your own thread, if you can't find similiar issue.

ANY Violations can result in a Permanent Ban, especially rule 3!

Some Guidelines:

Do use the "SEARCH" Tool! You will save yourself MUCH time when looking for a specific issue or information. Use this Tool FIRST before you post! Also check and READ to see if what you seek has already been asked, before you post.

Please post in the APPROPRIATE TOPIC area. For example, If you have a question or info regarding a specific receiver such as a Pansat 3500, then post your info and questions in that area! If you see "moved" in front of a thread and want to read the thread, just click on the "moved " thread and it will bring you to the new location of the thread, for you to still read it. It has NOT been deleted.

In these FORUMS here, Please post LATEST/current BIN type files ONLY in the FILES area for that particular manufacturer (example Viewsat Files). Please use the Files area for Files , and NOT discussions. Do NOT post LATEST BINS in Specific make/model TOPIC areas such as Viewsat Extreme. Items such as "How to use the SD card" or "How to Fix the B80 error message" that are SPECIFIC to ONLY a SPECIFIC make and model such as the Pansat 3500, should be posted in ONLY that specific make and model TOPIC, NOT the FILES area...

When you do start a new thread/subject, then please be specific as to the Subject and the the thread title. Do not post "Need Help". Post something more definitive like "Need manual key input instructions for my Pansat 2500".

Please do NOT PM (private message) the admins and mods here for technical advice, regarding this hobby. Those things should be posted in the forums for all to help and answer. WE want all members to contribute and share, so all can participate and share their info and experiences!

It is highly recommended that you use the Key finder utility programs posted in the "Current Key" area for obtaining the latest keys for yourself..

Please report any problems that you have regarding our sponsors (advertisers) here to the Live Chat first...ask for an "op" to help you..this will usually result in quickest resolution.

Please remember that there are many members and various degrees of knowledge, so be courteous of others.

Enjoy your stay here and call this your Dss home site. Our purpose is to provide and share info in a friendly manner for ALL the members..Join our family here and again please do share and participate..also remember there is a Live Chat link here to the Live HELP CHAT area located at www.dsscentral*net available for your immediate needs. They also have a File Share area for you to download files or upload any that you may want to share..and dsscentral*net also has a "Latest Filez" area for your File needs.

Thanks to all and welcome back to the BEST PLACE ON THE WEB!

szot
Administrator

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:02 pm Post subject:

Thanks nu-un for the start..yes I lost my old rules..LOL..as U can see, I took the liberty to edit and add some rules and add a "simple guideline" section ...other admins are encouraged to "enhance" on these, if they have anything they think is beneficial..TY

BTW nu-un...I received your PM..thoughts are with U and family

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 193
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13770
U are banned...I explained why!...U brought community business here and bashed me here as my position as an admin at community..U expanded the playing field when U brought community here to bash me... so read rule 3...

3..NO DISRESPECT FOR MODS OR ADMINS! Bad Attitude is as bad as outright challenges or confrontations. Their word here is FINAL!

ANY Violations can result in a Permanent Ban, especially rule 3!

BTW...I wrote 98% of the rules, nu-un had like 3 sentences originally..so I know what they say and mean!...U are DEFINITELY BANNED!

and I copied/pasted your 6 posts too...so stop the BS...U contributed bvery little and old crap...and again , Soullezz purged the forums...and U are History there..you bashed me and him with your post here...so take a hike!

BTW...I cannot ban U here, but I did at community!...U crossed over the line by bashing me, soullezz who moved purged the threads, and the site itself!...we don't want or need your troublemaking kind there...yes U get away with it here, but NOT at community!...see ya!

Silver Member

Post Number: 757
WRONG AGAIN LK Upload IF i was banned how come i can still PM the owner and get into the site still. EXPLAIN THAT ONE?

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
Because the NUTS run the NUT house over there.

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 150
You guys are retarded.
This isn't dsscom. Take it outside.
We don't care about your fighting. You do nothing but make yourselves look like children.

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
Old Lady Lk is building bridges with his inner Child.

The concept of Inner Children simply represents all of our emotions. The Inner Adult, who is equivalent to our Higher Power, represents those parts of ourselves that meets all responsibilities. The Adult easily handles those issues that a small child should never have to handle.... such as going to work, paying the bills, making sure the physical body is taken care of with regular doctors and dentists appointments. Also the Adult is responsible for becoming and being the perfect "listener" and "validator" for the inner children. The Inner Critic (as well as the outer critics) are detrimental to our inner children. I see the critic as a perpetrator and abuser. It doesn't say anything kind or loving......it criticizes and judges and continues to make us feel badly about ourselves. The Adult will be responsible for the tools that you will receive to STOP the Inner Critic!!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1396
FU*CK YOU DOREEN I have no reason to go back there after what I seen. ( or lack of what I see) You are lying again about my "posted crap there" . I helped get that sight back on its feet... Not only that, but almost all the files I posted way back when I originally got from dsscommunity. I reposted it back into the forum. Yes most was out dated (old keys or bins) but other stuff is still good. Not to mention the STUFF I uploaded were all good files in it's time So don't make it sound like I posted CRAP .. If that were true ... Why then is some of it up there NOW under YOUR name "DJ" Don't try to bullsh!T your way out of this. I will ask SADSCANNER myself if what you say is true. BUT I posted stuff about viewsat and other receivers and that my friend IS NOT out dated. Even every file I uploaded as FTA-Angel is gone also. KEEP YOUR DSSCUMMINITY SITE!! I HAVE NO REASON TO GO THERE. I WILL NEVER SEND ANYONE THERE AGAIN. I have many other sites to get files and info from. So don't think for one second this hurts my feelings (banning me) I DON'T CARE!!! I stopped uploading there along time ago anyway. Reason being... YOU STEAL FILES AND POST THEM UNDER YOUR NAME WHY I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 133
On this Forum who could be the Master LIAR?

Tom Hill
Florida, USA

...Aliases...
LK
Story teller
thill
WortHog
MrPig
Fumb Duck

Nalin bin Nadia

Darthhater

RTAP