Should ecoustics get a new look?

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 732
ok maybe this has been asked b4 but i have read many times that WE NEED A BETTER LAYOUT for this forum.. EG: Just a newbies thread or one thread per reciever...etc Its not to hard I don't think . Other forums and sites use this kinda layout so why can we? There are far to many repeated threads and info posted here and it gets very confusing for newbeis not to mention anoying for members. Dont get me wrong I like the changes made to this forum, but i think we could do way better.
LK your an admin at dsscommunity can you figure out how we can make this a more afishent site for all concernd? BTW i know i should post this in the subjections forum but LK may not see it there so posted it here insted

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 124
This broad is a whack job. One think LK was right on.

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 171
No, it is easy like this...

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 365
forums is intentional for monetary

Holy Cow you are so friggin stupid.

Of course the site is run to make money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 733
thillwannabe Speak for yourself whack job

So in other words LK you are say its a waste of time trying to better this forum for the MEMBERS because "monetary gains"? Wouldn't it be even more "attractive to sponsors" if we "pushed" there products? I am sure this could be accomplished easily enough if each thread was pushing the product EG: a thread fot veiwsats could have veiwsat adds etc... If its all about money then why not get with the program and start pushing for even more sponsors so we can make this a better place? I dunno just a subjestion. I like the layout at Dsscommunity its easy to find just what you are looking for and practical. http://ca.encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861737519/practical.html
here look up for yourself the word practical}

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 369
If it ain't broke don't fix it !

Silver Member

Post Number: 736
and b4 anyone can say anything YES i am guilty of a somewhat childlike attitude ... i know my bad and sorry

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13734
Sure is simple for some to take words out of context and put their own simple "twist" to it...ani't that so boy DSS...are U smarter than a 5th grader?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us