Channel Master does not work on a converted Pansat

Username: Famf555

Post Number: 3
I recently converted a Pansat 2500 to 2700.
Channel Master will no longer connect so I
can't setup my channels. Anyone know what the
solution is?

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 775
Perfect Scan with Dish500 and DishPro (Twin or Quad) LNB (Viewsat Receivers Only)

NOTE: Before performing any of these steps make sure you go into your antenna setup and write down each setup -- You Will Need Them....

-First you will need to reset factory defaults

-Then go into your Antenna Setup and configure

- You will then set your LNB type to Standard and select the port on the DISEcQ where for this sat (119 = 1 & 110 = 2).

NOTE: If you are scanning 119 then you should turn the power off to the LNB of the antennas you are not scanning...

- Now commence your sat scan by selecting "F1" (The reason I use a Sat Scan vice a Blind Scan is because Viewsats have an option "Network Update" which by default is "On" and will automatically update all your Transponders eliminating the need for a Blind Scan)

NOTE: At the end of this process do the same for next sat repeating the steps above. Once you have completed all scans you will need to go back and reconfigure your antennas as follows:

LNB TYPE = OSC-DP
DISEcQ -- 119 = 1 and 110 = 2.

NOTE: You should have not changed your DISEcQ settings but I posted them above anyway....

Enjoy!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 433
It connects just fine and that's what I use on my converted receiver all the time. Get the latest version from SharpC, check your connections and select Pansat 2700 in the Tools dropdown menu.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13718
use CM as pansat 2700/3500

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 776
Similar for pansat. you just don't have the F1 selection

Username: Famf555

Post Number: 4
Ok I will give it a try. Thanks for the fast response.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us